No announcement yet.

Need help asap with h23a1 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad I could help, just stick up for me when I eventually bug somebody for that "Contributing Member" title, and don't feel noobish, once you know it all, you're wasting good learning space. It's gonna feel good the next time you drive it with no CEL, you lucky phuc. My H23 ran for about 1500 mi with a knock sensor code, then it blew up . H22A wounds all heels.

The H22 Sleeper Sedan, updated 8/14
    After 4 months down...It's back! and tucked.
    Need a Swap or some work done in the DC/MD/VA/WV area?
    PM me and get it done right!

Comment

Originally posted by lucid
      I'm glad I could help, just stick up for me when I eventually bug somebody for that "Contributing Member" title, and don't feel noobish, once you know it all, you're wasting good learning space. It's gonna feel good the next time you drive it with no CEL, you lucky phuc. My H23 ran for about 1500 mi with a knock sensor code, then it blew up . H22A wounds all heels.

send deev some money and you'll be a contributing member......it means they've contributed money to the site........but why does it matter? i've sent about $400 to the site and mine says cb7tuner member.....it's all good, you're too hung up on titles
      ....and on the 7th day, deevergote rested and called his mom.

Comment

you have to pay for that title.

but nah, i still have a cel. i have my wb hooked up and its throwing an o2 sensor code. i dont care, i have a chipped p06 to disable that. thanks again.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

The fan issue is fixed now , but the check engine light is still on and the car runs fine.Could it be because i'm running the f22a1 ecu or what?.Let me know what you guys think.
          Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

what code is it?

Comment

running an f22 ecu on an h23/h22 will not throw any codes. stick a paperclip in the connector and get that code so you can narrow it down! it could be one of 50+ things...

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
              - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
              - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
              - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
              - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
              Current cars:
              - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
              - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

I don't have access to get the codes and most shops are afraid of my motor because it's not from an accord.Assholes.

Comment

wtf? go under your passengers side dash, look for a plug with blue end. stick a paper clip or some wire in there and the CEL will flash. count the flashes and come and tell us.

Comment

o thanks .

Comment

do it like so:

Comment

I just took it for a drive around my block and Now the freakin light doesn't want to turn on.I Hate to sound like a noob but I can't seem to find the blue one.All I see are 2 brown ones and a gray one.Did all 90-93 accords come with it in blue.

Comment

i duno, just look for a plug with 2 holes in it. one that looks like that one^^.

Comment

It might be hidden behind the other plugs or taped down above them if you never used it...
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Mines blue, but it's wrapped in a thin layer of grey foam.

Also, mines a female, not a male plug like the one pictured above.

I wonder why honda made so many different plugs? L8r
                              Turbo H23a3 build has begun
                              01-01-2019

Comment

Working...
                              X