No announcement yet.

SMseagren83 : 1992 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks everyone for the compliments! much appreciated!!

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
    congrats man so what honda dealer do you work for??? i work for honda auto center of bellevue

thank you sir!

i actually work for Hinshaws Honda, parts department
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

isn't it nice to have the hook up working for a honda dealer

trikspeed
      team2to
      email.hdoubleduce@hotmail.com
      aim.jdmcb3h22
      myspace.com/trikspeedracing

Originally posted by accord4thgen
      "Originality is key...Don't expect the originator to give up their secrets so the crowd can follow...any O.G. will tell you things were developed by trial and error!"

Comment

Originally posted by jdmtrikcb7
        isn't it nice to have the hook up working for a honda dealer

HAHA so true. cant wait to open an account with some aftermarket companies...

being buddies with the technicians is quite beneficial as well.... being able to use their rack and power tools is nice, i just cant misplace anything otherwise they flip! hahaha!
        F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
        Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Congrats on Accord of the month + looks real good
          14 Shot by primecb7, on Flickr

Comment

Congrats. Sharp looking car.
            RETIRED...

Comment

Yo Mr. AOTM! Did you get the Euro-R IM in yet? I'm really curious to hear what the difference is like hehe..

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

lol i keep bugging him to put the euro-r on ronald. i took him for a few runs before i retired my car and he loved it. i think he described it as sounding similar to the crisp s2000 crossover, but i'll let him describe it sean you will definitely feel butt dyno gains with that "special" intake and the s2k/euro combo. can't wait to see what kinda numbers you put out with that map i have. i'm still trying to get a hold of shawn to get a price on the port matching
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                  Yo Mr. AOTM! Did you get the Euro-R IM in yet? I'm really curious to hear what the difference is like hehe..

Ronald

i owe you for that man! thanks for the nomination buddy! its much appreciated.

honestly..i havent started digging into the engine just yet. ive been trying to square away the outside of the vehicle and i have 5 diff main projects going on right now (blah!). mainly im trying to get the ITRs sqaured away and the JDM front bumper w/ all my goodies + rear bumper fresh matched paint just cuz.

i didnt realize that in order to get the ITRs on for winter was gonna cost an additional:
                  $140 for ARP extended studs & skunk2 forged lug nuts
                  $130 for 10mm spacers from one-ton garage (all around)
                  $136 for 2 Kuhmo tires to replace the worn ones...

these turned into expensive ass wheels!

soon enough though ill be throwin on the euroR & S2K TB. it sounds mean as hell if its anything like cory's (blackice). the sound is so unique! it had the crossover of a B-series the growl of a S2k but tone of an H22. its flippin awesome! not to mention the gains you get from just the manifold and throttle body. well mine will sound a lil diff...and there are some parts/plans i have to add to the "inside" after the manifold is squared away...

in a couple weeks ill come back to this thread with some pretty diff changes! we shall see... my $$$ will determine how fast stuff gets done..i gots bills to pay off before i can finish some of the projects... BUT ill keep ya posted though!

Comment

Wish I had that TB and IM...............

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

mini mini photoshoot with my buddy cory (blackice)

Only reason im posting pics before the big update is cuz, we decided to do a photoshoot after the meet and i installed a couple of the few parts i bought today. can you make them out or notice the changes??

PS- i hate photobucket. makes the pics look like ass.

whitebalance was off here. oh well woulda been cool.

**edit- i really should add a border to a few of the pics** maybe later

thats all til the bigger update/s

thanks for looking.
                      Last edited by SMseagren83; 10-15-2007, 11:35 AM.

Comment

send me that damn manifold already!! lol congrats on AOTM!
                        www.roskoracing.com << Euro-R manifolds/adapters and H22 parts

>>check out my H23vtec build thread...
                        http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=2030543

Comment

Looking good man. So what else are you doing to the front end? I don't really see the pull of the jdm bumper. I reackon the usdm one looks cleaner without the number plate indent.

Did you spray those mirrors yourself? Just wondering if the paint shop was able to mix that colour to match or a shop did it with your car to compare with? I'm about to do my bonnet myself and am a bit worried about the match.

Also. Those spacers you got. Are they 114.3 specific ones? Can't find anything over here.

Can't wait to see it with the updates. Keep it up.
                          Members Ride Thread

Comment

ur car is AWESOME man
                            Blake.
                            1994 Accord Part out!
                            Me and my step dad's 1991 Accord EX Coupe MRT

82 accord-rip, 94 geo-sold, 82 cavilier-rip,81 civic-rip,88 accord- rip, 88 legend- rip, 91 civic- sold,97 geo-sold, 92 accord- sold 94 accord- RIP, 1990 Camry- RIP

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83

thats all til the bigger update/s

oh ur killing me here...whats the big update/s...?
                              u've done so much to your car...I can't even think of what else you can upgrade
                              DEVOTE

Comment

Originally posted by Rosko
                                send me that damn manifold already!! lol congrats on AOTM!
                                i will be asap. i believe i am gonna need ur mailing address...again.

Originally posted by Cam
                                Looking good man. So what else are you doing to the front end? I don't really see the pull of the jdm bumper. I reackon the usdm one looks cleaner without the number plate indent.

Did you spray those mirrors yourself? Just wondering if the paint shop was able to mix that colour to match or a shop did it with your car to compare with? I'm about to do my bonnet myself and am a bit worried about the match.

Also. Those spacers you got. Are they 114.3 specific ones? Can't find anything over here.

Can't wait to see it with the updates. Keep it up.

Front end will have the JDM bumper for a couple reasons. one my current foglight cutouts suck and i want them perfect. 2 there are a couple dents in the bumper moulding that bother me. 3 i wanted to get a fresh coat of paint on the bumpers as since they are the only area that really need it.

With the JDM bumper there are a couple goodies that will be installed at the same time. Im also trying to pick up some flat side mouldings from someone on the board....but havent heard back. basically ive decided to paint all the black mouldings on the car (sides/front bumper/rear bumper). ill leave the under body trim black though.

dont have the spacers yet but 10mm ones from one-ton garage are for 4x114.3 lug pattern. they look to be of decent quality. only reason i want them is to push out the ITRs to +40 instead of the ridiculous +50 offset.

The paint was mixed by our dealer body shop. they didnt have the car they just calculated how much to reduce the paint by how old the car. so it was my original paint code -20% since its 15 years old. it came out just about perfect! id say 25% would be perfect but it was free paint. the bumpers and stuff will be reduced 25% but the car will be there for them to match up perfectly.

Originally posted by Dark_Accord
                                ur car is AWESOME man
                                hahaha, thanks man! i like her too..for the most part.

Comment

Working...
                                X