Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes thats news i like to hear... stop counting money and start wrenching

Comment

dang mike, i have seen this in your sig and always liked it . very bad ass ride man . i love all about it . i know you said its dusty and rusty , but what a car .it looks absolutely stunning in the early pics. it sounds like lots of blood, sweat , and cash went into the right spots . get her dusted off and back out for all to enjoy.

A man that keeps looking back can't see whats in front of him.

Comment

it will be hard my friend, after 1.5 years of being parked shit started rusting and fading, in FLORIDA, so good luck my friend i would have to say this car is in my top 5
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

This car needs an update!!!!!!!!!!! , this cb is the one that gave birth to this site.

MRThttp://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=84102 93se h22/t2t4

Comment

this month is the 3-year anniversary since i parked this car. the only thing ive done to it is take more parts off of it, and store more boxes/stuff inside of it.

i am still experiencing a lack of time and funds, as im still spending most of my free time trying to start my own small business. i am the sole programmer for http://www.allymedical.com/ the little time i do have to work on cars, i put into maintaining/repairing my daily vehicles (the sedan and truck).

i have definitely still been locating/collecting parts for this thing, though. for example i have a full black&grey interior, all new exterior lighting, bisi header, brand new BFG tires, etc. i still have quite a number of plans for it, and its going to be awesome - but again, it will require quite a bit of time that i don't have just yet.

i was hoping to have it at least running again for this summer, without worrying too much about any mods or upgrades yet - but as its august already, its probably not going to happen yet. looking forward to potentially a whole restoration next summer... but of course we will see what next summer brings haha
            Last edited by cp[mike]; 08-12-2011, 12:34 AM.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
            - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
            - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
            - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
            - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
            Current cars:
            - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
            - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
              i did it, so it was free... if you want to see how i did it, go to page 10 or 11 of this thread, i took pictures along the way.
              mikee looks mintt, i always see my friends older civics and there wire tucks made me think hmm how much can you really replace and remove in a cb7 then your thread! looks soo nice and i like the unique engine used. this threads really old butt from your experience how was the overall ride, suspension basically is what im getting at, youve done it all. for track purposes mostly?
              i livee in canada and where i live our roads are garbage. if you can show me a thread on a conclusion for it, like how much i should be lowering it what parts to modify it with lets just say any dip or bump in the road seems like my coilovers bottom right outt iv adjusted them just dont understand how 2 inches did thatt ttyl man

Comment

Originally posted by candydakscb View Post
                mikee looks mintt, i always see my friends older civics and there wire tucks made me think hmm how much can you really replace and remove in a cb7 then your thread! looks soo nice and i like the unique engine used. this threads really old butt from your experience how was the overall ride, suspension basically is what im getting at, youve done it all. for track purposes mostly?
                i livee in canada and where i live our roads are garbage. if you can show me a thread on a conclusion for it, like how much i should be lowering it what parts to modify it with lets just say any dip or bump in the road seems like my coilovers bottom right outt iv adjusted them just dont understand how 2 inches did thatt ttyl man
                thanks dude! i actually am looking forward to cleaning up the engine bay even more! i got a welder, so im going to be welding up the spare holes and stuff. i actually havent driven the car in a few years, there were some problems with the cams/rockers in the head so i have been too caught up with life to spend much time redoing it all again.

i built the car with the intention of someday getting to drive it on the track, but to be honest i used it mainly as a daily driver, to school and work. unfortunately never once has it seen a real track yet... i absolutely love the ride with the sway bars and stiff bushings installed, and the 2.2" neuspeed springs. i think the biggest difference is the stiffness (spring rate) of the springs, compared to the coilovers. but overall i absolutely LOVE driving the car... almost every other car i drive just makes me wish its my coupe. of course i dont get to experience it to its full potential around town, but overall all the mods together make for a great ride.

Current cars:

Comment

Pshh you forgot how it rides and you kno it! :P

8 Accords so far:
                  '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                  '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                  (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by Cb_JoeyG View Post
                    Pshh you forgot how it rides and you kno it! :P
                    i admit i almost did... but ive been helping my friend dave do up his accord (5th gen w/ an H22+T2W4) and its at the point where it has a lot of the same mechanical mods that mine had, and driving that feels allllllmost like my car, but not quite. though little clues keep reminding me of how much i enjoyed it. i am really expecting to start getting it back on the road this spring, once snowboarding season is over.

Current cars:

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
                      thanks dude! i actually am looking forward to cleaning up the engine bay even more! i got a welder, so im going to be welding up the spare holes and stuff. i actually havent driven the car in a few years, there were some problems with the cams/rockers in the head so i have been too caught up with life to spend much time redoing it all again.

i built the car with the intention of someday getting to drive it on the track, but to be honest i used it mainly as a daily driver, to school and work. unfortunately never once has it seen a real track yet... i absolutely love the ride with the sway bars and stiff bushings installed, and the 2.2" neuspeed springs. i think the biggest difference is the stiffness (spring rate) of the springs, compared to the coilovers. but overall i absolutely LOVE driving the car... almost every other car i drive just makes me wish its my coupe. of course i dont get to experience it to its full potential around town, but overall all the mods together make for a great ride.
                      mann thats awesome this sites amazingg and i totally agreee the mods make it worthwhile!

Comment

Mike...... what's up man!!!!!!!!!
                        I fly by like the coupe grew wings!!!
                        Speeding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        My coupe!!!
                        http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152924

Originally posted by Racer_XXX
                        Excuse me miss, YOUR FUPA IS IN THE WAY!!!

Comment

I don't care how old this thread is, I still enjoy popping in from time to time to see what progress has been made.
                          ~~~~~~~

Comment

clean bro very clean
                            Last edited by pupildel; 02-22-2013, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by pwrusr View Post
                              I don't care how old this thread is, I still enjoy popping in from time to time to see what progress has been made.
                              Indeed. One of my top 5. It will be nuts with the Bisi header.

Any updates for us??
                              Originally posted by deevergote.
                              And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

WOOOW you have a clean and sexy CB. I love your clear/amber bumper signals, oh and everything else

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                                BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                                Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                                CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X