No announcement yet.

OnBBS17s : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yeah, one question: How would you compare the Apexi WS2 with the Vibrant one you have, in terms of sound? I'm pretty fixed on the Apexi, but someone told me Vibrant sounds pretty nice too. Would appreciate your thoughts, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by lonski
      Luv your ride, bro! I must say, I think this is my 2nd fave cb here. That's the same paint I'm goin for... can't wait. That and the bb6 swap. Did you have trouble at all doing it? Not sure if I can pull it off. Anyways, keep it up!
      Thanks I really appreciate that! Curious who's your favorite.

Its just a lot of soiling and have to get a BB6 harness diagram and YOUR year accord, not just 90/91 or 92/93. It has to be your year. Their all different.

Originally posted by lonski
      Oh yeah, one question: How would you compare the Apexi WS2 with the Vibrant one you have, in terms of sound? I'm pretty fixed on the Apexi, but someone told me Vibrant sounds pretty nice too. Would appreciate your thoughts, thanks!
      Apexi WS2 is 90% quieter. but then again it depends on the Vibrant muffler. I have a straight through that is a lot louder then I wanted. SMsegrens has the Apexi WS2 and I think it sounds so much better.
      Last edited by OnBBS17s; 10-18-2007, 09:57 PM.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Omar's and yours combined would be my dream cb. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

This car is beautiful, and the BB6 cluster/amber clock install looks almost factory. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and for the record, I've heard that Vin Diesel's autograph is worth AT LEAST 5 horsepower. But that could just be a hearsay.
          ~If everybody you knew jumped off a bridge...the bodies would pile high enough to break your fall if you jumped after them.~

Project Deerslayer

UPDATE: DEER - 2, CB7 - 0
          '93 EX 5-speed coupe
          Short ram intake
          Tenrai Himoto catback
          Smashed front end
          Random bits of deer blood & hair

Comment

Originally posted by Camurai
            This car is beautiful, and the BB6 cluster/amber clock install looks almost factory. 'Nuff said.

Oh, and for the record, I've heard that Vin Diesel's autograph is worth AT LEAST 5 horsepower. But that could just be a hearsay.

Thanks!

Ya Its hard to get Vin Diesel and my hood at the same place at the same time....

Comment

WOOT update!

I got some Ventshades:

Down side...... My brother backed into my car.....

Comment

Nice shades.

Sorry to see your damage though.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

ouch man. i know somebody that has doors that have no side mouldings that might let them go.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

i got a door sitting in my garage atached to "Blackice" lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                      i got a door sitting in my garage atached to "Blackice" lol
                      my poor poor stripped car lol
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

did u do a trunk swap to get those tails to work?! i love um

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

WOOT update!

I got some Ventshades:

Down side...... My brother backed into my car.....

damn sry to see the damage =[ where did u get those ventshades?!? they are sick =] lovin the ride man lovin it

8 Accords so far:

Comment

My 'Type-R' wannabe clock

haha nice i got one on the way now. my stock one crapped out so i decided to get a ITR one to replace

8 Accords so far:

Comment

Is he still breathing...lol.. It looks like it can be buffed out though.
                              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                              ....................My New Baby
                              SOLD TO
                              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

Looks nice! I like the amber

Formerly know as accord-racing Jan 06 - Dec 07
                                BOUGHT FROM: cb95spd, lildeez07, L3G10N, JARHEAD293, True-BlueCB7, Boost_Lee, djcaz_aom, zmiennik
                                SOLD TO: treyd82, Sneakerhead28, BoxMan, civic_90_08, greenmachine9, baracuda, zmiennik

Comment

Working...
                                X