This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prNonVtec4u
    do you literally just take the belt off...
    Yes, remove balance shaft belt, just make sure your timing belt still has proper tension. Doing this obviously will not spin the balance shafts, but keep them in place so you don't have oil pressure issues.
    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
      Glad you eliminated the belt like I said, told you up top feels like the engine has easier time pulling. I hear ya on the H23 tranny, but I'd have to modify my exhaust system to quiet it down at 80 mph highway cruising.
      lol, you wus.

I ran with a pretty big exhaust leak for a while, you'll get used to the sound, lmao.

I could care less really. I've ridden in super loud cars for long periods of time on the highway. Just turn the music up, lol.

I've made up my mind. I won't stop modding the engine until I hit 14's. The next two mods are going to be a shorter geared transmission and a bored out throttle body. I'd love to get the transmission first tho.

I'll be hitting the track today. Hopefully I can pull off close to a damn 15.2.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol joser get that bitch datalogged, let me know if you want one of my extra tb's to get bored out
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Yea, I'd love to be able to datalog. Playing with the ostrich was fun, but no logs. I have no access to a laptop right now tho.

I'll more than likely end up buying one of your TB's, Cory.

I think I'll get the trans straight from that importing place near Sean. I'll also be getting an M1 clutch kit from Bisi at the same time. That means the trans won't come until around spring time. The f22 trans will have to do. Winter is coming anyways....

Comment

good luck to the track today

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
              Heres a video of last night. Both of us in 2nd gear, about a 40 roll. Prolly a little faster.
              http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f3...t=MOV00519.flv

the camera is inside an h22 cb7, blackice's to be precise.

His mods, copied straight from his MR thread

My mods, H23 IM/Tb, delta 272, jdm f22a, p06 crome tuned, ebay header and short ram, 2.5" exhaust, balance shaft belt delete, no ac/ps/cc

I'm not bragging. I'm just proud and surprised that my car kept up with his like it did. I was expecting to be completely ownd.
              Definitely believable. That IM swap and some of the other stuff on the F22, really has an awesome bang for the buck ratio.

If you choose the parts wisely, they are VERY responsive.
              The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

hold up. so i can take off my balance shaft belt with no issues or modding anything? not the timiing belt but the belt that sits in front of it?! i thought you need that for the oil pump? or is that the water pump that sits behind the crank shaft?

Comment

Originally posted by gdout90accord
                  good luck to the track today
                  Yea, thanks. Too bad I didn't have any luck.

I got ONE freaking run in. It was packed. I did horrible too. I had probably one of the worst 60' I've ever had.

I had tons of shit in the back of my car, crappy ass hankook tires, and all I did was floor the damn gas. No feather at all.

I'm quite disappointed in my performance. I still got into the 15's, but barely. I believe if I had driven the way I drove last year, I could have gotten at least 15.6.

Comment

you dont have 2 step?
                    ]

Comment

I have launch control. I just completely forgot to feather the clutch.

"2-step" won't save you if all you do is floor it and dump the clutch.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                        I have launch control. I just completely forgot to feather the clutch.

"2-step" won't save you if all you do is floor it and dump the clutch.
                        I am so launching my car at 5000 rpm lol.

The New-ish Ride
                        My old Ride
                        Hear my Vtak!!!
                        MK3 Member #3
                        I piss off people for fun.
                        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Went out and did a small photoshoot today. I'll have a few more pics up later.

Comment

This are the only ones I liked out of like 30.

Comment

are you missing a damnm lug nut on ur front drivers wheel?? sheeit...
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

nice ...dang i should have went up to yakima when i had the chance lol i like the sig one the best

PSN ID's:Tidashoni
                                1992 Accord EX Coupe
                                My FS Thread
                                Not so DD 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
                                Originally posted by deevergote
                                Boosting with a carb is like being a sniper with a bazooka... it works, it gets the job done, but it's not the most precise method.

Comment

Working...
                                X