Wiring up the ol' afc

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wiring up the ol' afc

Any pointers on hooking up my apexi neo? As far as I can tell its only like nine wires to hook up.

- are u using this to actually tune your F22? or for monitoring purposes.... just curious.

solder! heat shrink tubing!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

got it wired up and realized the tps is retarded. It either doesn't work right or is broken, or is wired wrong to the ecu which is possible. So now the car runs retarded because it is stuck on the tps being whatever it wants like 73% one time then like 33 another time. The tps is also beatup pretty bad from the swap and I don't know if it is still even working right. Also the ecu is finnaly throwing codes and its one long flash and four quick flashes.

Comment

You most likely have to set it. I had to do that with my vafc. You have to hold it WOT 5 sec and closed for 5 seconds or some bs like that.

The New-ish Ride
        My old Ride
        Hear my Vtak!!!
        MK3 Member #3
        I piss off people for fun.
        IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          got it wired up and realized the tps is retarded. It either doesn't work right or is broken, or is wired wrong to the ecu which is possible. So now the car runs retarded because it is stuck on the tps being whatever it wants like 73% one time then like 33 another time. The tps is also beatup pretty bad from the swap and I don't know if it is still even working right. Also the ecu is finnaly throwing codes and its one long flash and four quick flashes.
          that's a code 14. IACV(idle air control valve).

stay away from afc's you noob.

Buy a chipped ecu from me.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

joser speaks truth
            Last edited by blackice; 04-04-2007, 10:00 PM.
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Wow, a noob? why would I want you to even look at my ecu (person of latino ethnic background).
              Last edited by F22HB; 04-04-2007, 06:41 PM. Reason: I said beaner..

Comment

Wow, a noob? why would I want you to even look at my ecu ******.
                And the mexican probably knows 10x more than you about ecu's. I wouldnt use ****** unless you feeel like gettin banned.

The New-ish Ride
                My old Ride
                Hear my Vtak!!!
                MK3 Member #3
                I piss off people for fun.
                IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

ok ok, so I was alitle frustrated. Telling me to scrap the whole thought of an afc when I'm trying to hook one up doesn't help much, but I got the tps sorted out and it works fine now. What is a way to figure out if my map sensor is working correctly?

Comment

Wow, a noob? why would I want you to even look at my ecu (person of latino ethnic background).
                    Because on average, "minorities'' are actually smarter than ''the rest''. It's statistics.

Get yourself a multimeter and a helms to test your map sensor.

Comment

Alrighty went back to the honda accord bible and fixed the codes, 14 and 41. Neither was bad, just wired wrong because of there being a million yellow/black wires. So got it runnin real nice now that there are no codes, feels like its got way more power. As for the neo, it seems like I can get it all wired correctly but I'm not sure.. somthing still must be off. I'll probly just call them later today, but hey, its nice that I finnaly have it running completely correctly! Its amazing what an eacv can do for you idle.lol
                      and what an o2 sensor can do for performance!

Comment

It was actualy code 14. eacv(electronic air control valve). It has two wires, a black/blue and a yellow/black. The yellow/black wasn't hooked up for some reason. The iacv doesn't have any wires on it I'm pretty sure, that the tower looking thing with two screws on top that you mess with to try and fix an erratic idle. I'm not stupid eh? And I don't wanna start on how smart/dumb minorities are.

National graduation rates are somthing like...
                        American Indian/AK Nat 51.1
                        Asian/Pacific Islander 76.8
                        Hispanic 53.2
                        Black 50.2
                        White 74.9
                        Last edited by F22HB; 04-06-2007, 04:16 PM.

Comment

haha, you are truly stupid if you actually think HIGH SCHOOL graduation rates have anything to do with intelligence.

Comment

haha, you are truly stupid if you actually think HIGH SCHOOL graduation rates have anything to do with intelligence.
                            x2
                            1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
                            -Nava

Comment

ya look at rap stars, 85% never got through middle school and smoked blunts when they were 11 and now look at em, millionaires!!!! now that is what i call smart. back on topic would you say that it was money well spent, does it give you "smoother" power delievery like does it manage your motor better(per dollar) would you say?

-sean
                              Members ride 15.927 @ 86.76 (f22a1)

Hit the clutch Hit the gear Hit the gas and i'm GONE>>>
                              Arcadia Green Crew #10

Comment

Working...
                              X