transmission guru's check in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transmission guru's check in

When i bought my car (has an h22 swap) the guy gave me an lsd. My question is, is this a stock lsd from an m2b4? It seems to be brand new and has new bearings on it. I have looked around and seen the obx and quaiffe lsd's but haven't found anything that looks similar. I need to rebuild my m2a4 because the syncros are starting to go but am pretty sure the m2b4 lsd wouldn't fit in that housing anyway. I'll probably end up with a quaiffe. What do you guys think?

Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

dont know mane i have an lsd but i didnt install mine

Comment

yea, m2b4 is a lsd tranny.

can you tell me if you look into the hole, is it clear all the way thru or is there anything protruding inside?
      I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

you can see straight through it, thats why i was assuming it was from the m2b4...blah i'll probably end up selling it because i'm pretty sure i heard it wont fit into the m2a4 housing. i'll take another pic of the middle when i get home from work.
        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
        Project 240SX
        Originally posted by chillin943
        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
        X