16x8 +25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

16x8 +25

Does anyone know how this sizing would fit on our cb's? seems like it would be poking like a mofo but im just curious. Any help would be gr8!

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

i ran 16x8 +32 on the rear of my cb with 205/50/16s and it was real close to my non-rolled fender. i was running a decent amount of camber and was able to make it clear.

you might be able to fit a 215/45 tire if you can find that size but a 225 definitely will not fit (i tried it and had the car sitting on the fenders lol). with a lower offset you will need to roll the fenders and run some extra camber.
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

That is some serious poke man, I am on 16x7 with I believe +45 offset and I am perfectly flush so anything beyond that will poke. With the wrong drop and tire size there is a huge chance of rubbage

Originally posted by lordoja
      im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

Working...
      X