Announcement

Collapse

Please DO NOT Post In The General Section

From this point on until otherwise briefed, posting in the general section of Performance Tech is prohibited. The only thing to remain here will be the stickies. We would just delete this section, but that would cause unintended results.

The majority of the threads created can appropriately be placed in one of the Performance Tech sub-forums or Technical; and the posting of them here is detrimental to the activity of said forums. If you have any questions about where you need to place your thread PM me or one of the other mods.

For the most part you all have caught on without this post, but there have been a few habitual offenders that forced me to say this.

Everyone will get a couple of warnings from here on out, after that I just start deleting threads.

Again if you have any questions, PM me or one of the other mods.
See more
See less

JDM injectors H22 all the same?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM injectors H22 all the same?

Are all JDM H22 injectors 355cc? Is there an OBDI OBDII difference? 92-96 JDM H22 injectors are like 355cc right?

hold on to your butts

I thought they wre like 345 but yea should be the same. The obd2 injectors are a smaller cc I forgot how much though.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

92-96 obd1 h22 jdm injectors are 345cc and are peak and hold style (need a resistor box), obd2 h22 injectors are 280cc and saturation style.
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Thanks! Ya think $50 shipped a fair price to pay?

hold on to your butts

Comment

So what about USDM OBDI prelude injectors? They are smaller?

hold on to your butts

Comment

Originally posted by hemlockz
            just make sure they are clean and the right size.... but $50 for a set of injectors sounds just about right...

Comment

So what about USDM OBDI prelude injectors? They are smaller?
              i have heard a few people say the usdm ones are 310cc but i have my doubts (i think they might be the h23 ones....). i'm guessing the usdm ones are the same.
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I actually had a USDM H23 intake manifold with injectors. I sent them to cruzin for cleaning and testing. The results came back as them being 270cc. I think some people just make stuff up sometimes.

hold on to your butts

Comment

Originally posted by turboh22aakkord
                  just make sure they are clean and the right size.... but $50 for a set of injectors sounds just about right...
                  lol, your not hondaturbosh22 on ebay are you?

hold on to your butts

Comment

Originally posted by turboh22aakkord
                    JDM H22 injectors are rated at 345 cc/min, but I had mine cleaned/flow tested by Cruzin Performance and they ALL tested to 355 cc/min at the industry flow standard are 43.5 psi.

Yes, that is a good price, I paid more for my set.
                    HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Definitely yes for JDM H22 injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        92-96 obd1 h22 jdm injectors are 345cc and are peak and hold style (need a resistor box), obd2 h22 injectors are 280cc and saturation style.
                        Well..the accord already has a resistor box, so you wouldnt need one.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I called RC Engineering a while back and talked about saturated vs peak/hold type injectors. According to them, they said they put 440 cc/min saturated in an NSX, which has peak/hold originally and they did not bother removing the resistor box. It is when you do it the other way around that it doesn't work unless you modify things.

Again, that's what they said.

Comment

I went ahead on ordered OBDI Prelude injectors. I'll recieve them and send them to Cruzin and will post the results here when I get the flow ratings back. I am not sure if these are JDM...

hold on to your butts

Comment

I went ahead on ordered OBDI Prelude injectors. I'll recieve them and send them to Cruzin and will post the results here when I get the flow ratings back. I am not sure if these are JDM...
                              son of a bitch, they are cracked. The guy just sent them in an envelope wrapped in a tiny piece of newspaper!

hold on to your butts

Comment

Working...
                              X