Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

twin loop exhaust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

twin loop exhaust

dont know what there about other than looking cool but for under 100 bucks for direct fitment im in

Theres a thread on this and havent heard anyone complain. The ones that are running the twin loops that is. I think theres are the obx ones from ebay.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

i know someone posted some sound clips using the twinloop, i thought it sound good.

Not my fault my dick only fits magnums.
      Why drink and drive when you can smoke and FLY?

Comment

there are a few threads on all diff clips with the twin loop.

there are like 3 different brands of the twin loop(obx, jdmcarboy, mugen and i tihnk thats all, i may be wrong)

its all pretty much the same shit.

I like the sound of mine, but i hate how big it is.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

here's a vid of mine from several months ago with the twinloop....h22a, jdm oem header, magnaflow cat, 26" resonator, 2.5 crush bent piping. excuse the squeaking of my old suspension setup it's long gone haha
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

yup...u can find clips of twin loop exhausts...tanbakoo has a clip, i believe thats his SN

Comment

Working...
            X