Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

What the worst thing that has happened to ur car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some retarded kid thru a rock at my hood and chipped some paint now theres rust.
    H23 and 5 speed swap fund- $700

when it was hit while I was washing it in front of my house! it took a month before i got it back. i had to drive around a rental corolla which sucked.
    "the J32a2 should be considered one of Honda's masterpieces..." Honda Tuning, July 2006

Comment

when i had the accident a lincoln town car hit me it did a number on my car

Comment

Originally posted by accordme93
        when it was hit while I was washing it in front of my house! it took a month before i got it back. i had to drive around a rental corolla which sucked.
        that sucks , never bin hit

Comment

i blew my engine 3 times and what else. wrecked front bumper from power sliding and i also bent the left side axles and every thing on the driver side from power sliding. yeah i know im crazy. im just trying to have fun whil i have my cb7

Comment

when this asshole in a kia minivan ran into the back of me and pushed me into the back of a BMW two of the cars I hate the most. Plus that was my major accident.

Comment

Blew my old cb7s auto tranny at 228k miles, replaced it, then blew the engine at 235k
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I just learned my good friend's cb7 just got totaled two days ago. He had spent so much money and time on that car too. He got his body kit and turbo on it after that he got it painted. His car was sweet and he took real good care of it and some jerk ran a light hit him in the driver side fender at an anlge at 50mph and no one got hurt

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
                  when this asshole in a kia minivan ran into the back of me and pushed me into the back of a BMW two of the cars I hate the most. Plus that was my major accident.
                  hate kias

Comment

Originally posted by whatever210
                    im just trying to have fun whil i have my cb7
                    Right

Comment

Originally posted by Houstoncb7Gomez
                      Most of my car's previous owners.

Comment

Uh my step mom bumped into my dad's grand cherokee a few years before I got the car. from what I can see, the bumper was knocked a bit off, but when I did my foglights I readjusted it and it's fine, BUT that hit also broke one of the headlight mounting brackets and I had to replace it with one of the ones I just got with my new blackhoused Headlamps. so now I have two good brackets on the car with pimpin headlights, and two broken ones; one that came on the car, and the other was broken when I bought it.
                        Other than that, nothing.
                        (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                        Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                        My (old) Ride

Comment

when I broke my oil pan

btw the previous owner crashed the car in the front-right. & because of that nothing lines up. (see siggy pic)
                          Last edited by Night Wolf; 06-21-2006, 09:42 PM.

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
                          01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
                          93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
                          93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

Originally posted by Night Wolf
                            when I broke my oil pan

btw the previous owner crashed the car in the front-right. & because of that nothing lines up. (see siggy pic)

get a whole new front end then. I could get one for $200 at the junkyard.
                            (RIP)1993 LX Sedan
                            Frost White Crew Member #36

JDM Beating Stick Owner #1
                            My (old) Ride

Comment

I was rear ended by a drunk driver going 30 driving a dodge durango.
                              He got a scratch on his license plate and that was it. I had 2G's worth of damage.
                              He also had the nerve to try and lose me. Key work *TRIED*. He failed. After 15mins of chasing him, cops finally showed up.
                              I forgot to mention that he was also a illegal alien with no insurance.

Midwest car club

Current rides:
                              91 accord lx (5spd)
                              92 accord lx (5spd)
                              93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

Working...
                              X