Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

trunk swap questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trunk swap questions

so im lookin at swappin my trunk lid and i read somewhere that the coupe and 4 door trunks are different..what all is different about them

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
    so im lookin at swappin my trunk lid and i read somewhere that the coupe and 4 door trunks are different..what all is different about them
    the inner tail lights are longer on a coupe trunk. thats the only difference. i did the swap. But that only applies to the 92 to 93 cb7
    Last edited by Juice21; 07-07-2008, 02:10 AM.

New & Improved 93 Accord EX Coupe

what makes a man a man?

Originally posted by ric3rboi23
    disrespect females, acquire currency.

Comment

yes but 90-91 lids are the same and will not fit any 92-93

Please, Leave me some feeedback on my ride ^CLICK ^CLICK ^CLICK
      Originally posted by deevergote.
      But Honda guys know EVERYTHING about EVERYTHING! If you don't believe that, then you're just wrong...

Comment

so the 90-91 coupe and 4 doors are the same?

Comment

Originally posted by 91dx(r+p) View Post
          so the 90-91 coupe and 4 doors are the same?
          yup, exactly. they only changed them in 1992 and 1993.

check this thread out. it shows the various differences between the years.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=21193
          Originally posted by deevergote.
          And please, for the love of God, type like a human being!

Comment

dang ok thanks seems like theres a thread for every question i have thanks man

Comment

also for a 92-93 coupe theres no aftermarket tailights that fits... i guess thats why we swap that trunk.. !!

Comment

ok i got a trunk lid form the jy and the tail light and latch wires are cut how do i hook them back up?

Comment

idk if they are all the same but when you do it let me know cause my friend is wanting to do that as well

Comment

when i did my trunk swap i just pulled all the cut wiring out of the new trunk. pulled my cars trunk harness out (be careful with the clips) and rerouted it and clipped it into the new trunk.
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                      when i did my trunk swap i just pulled all the cut wiring out of the new trunk. pulled my cars trunk harness out (be careful with the clips) and rerouted it and clipped it into the new trunk.
                      x2 its pretty simple

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by accord2nr81 View Post
                        yes but 90-91 lids are the same and will not fit any 92-93
                        Could this possibly be why my carbon fiber lid does not fit? i have been tryin to figure this problem out since i bout the damn thing.

my ride thread
                        my photoshoot

Comment

how did you get all the wiring out i cant even see where it all goes

Comment

anyone?

Comment

just kinda yank and i believe there are some little idk know what there called lol you sqeeze them together then push type things you push those threw the trunk

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

Working...
                              X