This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
    Nice pic of that ugly lime green accord. Don't know how I missed that airplane in the parking garage.
    Bottom floor all the way in the back off to the left of the elevator.

We saw it and just
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Haha. I wasn't looking at the cars enough, mostly trying to avoid those massive speed bumps and my precious oil pan / stock exhaust.

Yeah, no problem on the stuff. Thanks for waiting and meeting up.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

id be happy if that were the last one for the season. small, but nice... big ones are just too much hastle to keep together.... nice meetin you guys. sorry i couldnt stay long, was dealin with a MASSIVE HANGOVER... and the car was havin "electrical ish's"... think its a wire in the pedal assy area.. and nice to know that i am the highest member in the group.... gots me like a foot of ground clearence....
        catcha

Comment

pics on the way.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Wheres that DOHC Pow-a Alex?

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Here we go...just some of them. gotta play around with the others that didnt turn out as well. (im still getting used to my camera).

once again..photobucket sucks after resizing.

mmm DOHC goodness. i hear this guys has Delta cams...
              still needs a 5spd though..haha

soo many red accords at this turnout. where is the rosewood luv?

who are these tards....too cool for the rest of us eh?

Honda enthusiast turned Nissan rwd lover j/k!

freshly dumped!

are dem thangs 19s? baller!

rollin rollin rolling, keep them spinners rollin!! LOL
              Last edited by SMseagren83; 10-15-2007, 03:15 AM.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Cory (blackice) and i decided to do a mini photoshoot down in aurbrun after i paid him for the newly installed parts.

Alex...u shoulda rolled with us... next time i guess.

whitebalance off here but woulda been cool.

Our new drunk friend. lol picture is blurry cuz i didnt want him pissed that i was trying to snap a picture of his dumb ass.
                Last edited by SMseagren83; 10-15-2007, 03:16 AM.

Comment

Sweet picks man. Drunk guy.

Comment

the random drunk guy said he was a true american redneck and would drive sean's car with a can of beer in his hand for $50. unfortunately mr aom said maybe next time rofl
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

nice guys...

Wish i lived a little closer...

Ill make it up there soon...
                      93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7

Follow the leader was pretty fun... once we found everyone. Your egay header and exhaust actually makes your car pretty fast. Takin' off up that hill...

Nice to meet everyone.
                        owch but ill take that as a compliment.

man i didnt kno some one got a vid of those spinners lol
                        Last edited by moe; 10-15-2007, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                          Wheres that DOHC Pow-a Alex?
                          4th gear owns me. Next time I'll start in 2nd.

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          Alex...u shoulda rolled with us... next time i guess.
                          Yeah...um.... You told me you were going home. Ass! j/k

Next time.
                          Last edited by Father Time; 10-15-2007, 07:51 PM.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Yeah. I was kidding about the egay stuff. It actually does seem to have helped your car. Jus pick up aresonator man! Good stuff. More perfomance than myself.

And yeah, those spinners are hilarious. My friend was looking at this thread because he likes to make fun of me and my love for my honda. He saw the spinners and just went ooooooh my god. Haha.

Comment

am i the only one who snapped pictures??? i thought there wree other peoples with their cameras out.

Comment

i gots like 10 to 15 snaps,,, but we all know i have not mastered "photo hosting" yet.
                                and no,,, not 19's,,, only 14'ns... your angle just makes um look impressive...

Comment

Working...
                                X