swerve for birds now

Comment

Word man...Birds+Glass=Bad homie.

Comment

especially flightless birds...

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

I will try to avoid stupid little flying rodents in the future but the place that put the windshield in waved the deductable so I got it done for free!!!even better I can see and it didn't cost me anything !

Comment

Originally posted by 90lxh22a View Post
            I will try to avoid stupid little flying rodents in the future but the place that put the windshield in waved the deductable so I got it done for free!!!even better I can see and it didn't cost me anything !
            wow
            thats amazing
            get to ups yet?

Comment

2 10in JBL's sound good in a trunk. Now to fix that damn rear view mirror issue.
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

08 Si final drive = 4.765

JDM FD2 typeR = 5.06

cost= $349

labor= FREE

slamming through the gears and by far better acceleration=

that is all....
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                  08 Si final drive = 4.765

JDM FD2 typeR = 5.06

cost= $349

labor= FREE

slamming through the gears and by far better acceleration=

that is all....
                  Asshole.

That is all. j/k
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                    Asshole.

That is all. j/k

oh come on.... you had a tranny upgrade! i need one too!! LOL should make a big difference!! ill even maybe let ya drive it if youre nice to me.

Only thing im contemplating is upgrading the clutch, since the tranny will be off!
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ok, I will be nice.

How long till you S/C it? I would just in case. Then again how much are you expecting to put down?
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                        Ok, I will be nice.

How long till you S/C it? I would just in case. Then again how much are you expecting to put down?
                        I remember him saying sometime in the winter most likely alex.
                        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

GREDDY LIP FTW.
                          Also, Uh, Sean is required to come to the next meet LOL>

Comment

oh come on.... you had a tranny upgrade! i need one too!! LOL should make a big difference!! ill even maybe let ya drive it if youre nice to me.

Only thing im contemplating is upgrading the clutch, since the tranny will be off!
                            gotta keep up with the s14 somehow i guess
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                              GREDDY LIP FTW.
                              Also, Uh, Sean is required to come to the next meet LOL>
                              is that so? how come??? my civic isnt even CLOSE to a CB7. lol

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                              gotta keep up with the s14 somehow i guess
                              hahahaha! i think you will have enough trouble keeping up with ME! pre-boost and ill still give ya a run for your moneys.

.....and you know it!

Comment

is that so? how come??? my civic isnt even CLOSE to a CB7. lol
                                Its cool having you around....

Comment

Working...
                                X