*NW Happy Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a job! wOOt!

Starts in a week though, so another week off for me.
    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

I thought you got a new job already?
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

nice, what's the job this time and with who?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
          I thought you got a new job already?
          I was working through a technology employment company as a temp, kinda off and on. I was offered a 3-year contract position with GE today.
          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
            I was working through a technology employment company as a temp, kinda off and on. I was offered a 3-year contract position with GE today.
            sweet, get out there and make me some money lol. now you can start saving for that swap i won some oem coupe window visors late last night w00t, sean's jealous since mine are more rare than his sedan ones rofl...j/k
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

thats ok. you payed double what i had to pay. u can have ur RARE JDM COUPE PARTS points.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

biter

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  thats ok. you payed double what i had to pay. u can have ur RARE JDM COUPE PARTS points.
                  YES JDM COUPE POINTS we gotta get yours running so you can have some jdm h22 points (you are a biter too you know) , if i was you i'd be so tempted to go out and turn it over without a header. that reminds me are you picking up a new exhaust gasket to go with the new bling bling header?
                  Project 240SX
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

id be surprised if Greddy didnt provide all new gaskets.....DC sure does.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

turn it on, but with the stock header on there, no dp.

it will quiet the sound just a bit.

if you start it without a header, you can risk fucking up your exhaust valves. especially if the weather is cold.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        id be surprised if Greddy didnt provide all new gaskets.....DC sure does.
                        cool, hope they include it. what shop did you get it from? joser couldn't sean just jbweld his header to his stock cat? it'll be loud as fawk with just the header, my f22a4 sure was and my passenger compartment smelled like raw fuel and exhaust for a week or two.
                        Project 240SX

Comment

yes, it will sound like a harley is right next to you going wot.

Comment

pretty sure im not gonna throw on the exhaust manifold and start it up. not really in any rush. itll happen when it happens i suppose.

Comment

DC does not supply you with the Gasket that is sandwhiched in between the header and the head. I dont think any company does, its like a 40-50 dollar gasket... all the 0 ring gaskets should be supplied though.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Are you sure. I got a gasket with my header when i bought it.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                                My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Working...
                                X