No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can rent you mine for $50. EIther you pick up or I deliver for cost of gas/food.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
      I can rent you mine for $50. EIther you pick up or I deliver for cost of gas/food.
      Aren't you all the way in yakima Jose?

If you were closer...
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Oh well then.

I wouldn't be able to deliver it anyways until next week. The hoist is at my house in Yak taken all apart, but I have all the bolts/nuts for it in my car still and I'm in Pullman. lol

Comment

Oh well then.

I wouldn't be able to deliver it anyways until next week. The hoist is at my house in Yak taken all apart, but I have all the bolts/nuts for it in my car still and I'm in Pullman. lol
          Haha. Lame. How long does it take to get from Seatttle to yak anyways?

Comment

2 hours if you drive 75+. 2.5 if you drive 70ish or slower.

Comment

2 hours if you drive 75+. 2.5 if you drive 70ish or slower.
              Oh that's really not as bad as I thought.

For that price thought I might as well go buy one at harbor freight.

shit.

Comment

lol my exhaust(?) rattle is starting to get obnoxious.

i kinda dont wanna figure out what it is until something falls off and makes it really loud.
                峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7 View Post
                  Oh that's really not as bad as I thought.

For that price thought I might as well go buy one at harbor freight.

shit.
                  I don't see what you don't. They're about $150 or so. IF you won't ever use it again, you could just sell it on craigslist for a tad cheaper.

Comment

YAY jury duty
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

It's taking forever for this ribeye to cook and i'm starving. It's over 100 degrees for the heat index lately. Oh and I still haven't found a job.

Comment

I am fucking PISSED right now. I come home to find my laptop doesn't fucking work anymore. The only person I KNOW touched it today was my brother because he called asking for my pw. I didnt' give it to him because I don't want him using my laptop because he's always downloading stupid shit onto it.

Anyways, I come home...it boots up until where the welcome screen SHOULD come on. But instead, it goes black for a few seconds, then it flashes some blue screen with letters. It does it so fast that I don't know wtf it says. I've tried to start in safe mode and no luck.

I'm just fucking pissed. I knocked on his bedroom door, he opened i pushed him back and fucking punched him right in the fucking mouth then choked him out until I felt less angry.

God damnit, I my laptop is my #1 source of fucking income. WHAT THE FUCK.

Comment

god dammit does that mine i cant get tuned now

Comment

I am fucking PISSED right now. I come home to find my laptop doesn't fucking work anymore. The only person I KNOW touched it today was my brother because he called asking for my pw. I didnt' give it to him because I don't want him using my laptop because he's always downloading stupid shit onto it.

Anyways, I come home...it boots up until where the welcome screen SHOULD come on. But instead, it goes black for a few seconds, then it flashes some blue screen with letters. It does it so fast that I don't know wtf it says. I've tried to start in safe mode and no luck.

I'm just fucking pissed. I knocked on his bedroom door, he opened i pushed him back and fucking punched him right in the fucking mouth then choked him out until I felt less angry.

God damnit, I my laptop is my #1 source of fucking income. WHAT THE FUCK.
                            bring it here ******, i'll fix it lol
                            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                            Project 240SX
                            Originally posted by chillin943
                            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i think he bought a new one already

Comment

I bought a thinkpad t42. It's practically indestructable

Comment

Working...
                                X