No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeh d00d, make sure all that stuff lasts longer while you're in there.

booooooost
    峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

might think about arp studs while you are at it
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

130$

Comment

fucked up my tranny

so as the title says i punched a hole in my housing in my brand new M2B4 LSD tranny and when it punched a hole in it oil leaked onto my brand new 6 puck clutch and dragger flywheel and as you know this all translates into one fucked up expensive mess oh well .......... what do you do !!!!!!! so i just picked up another 6 puck clutch pressure plate and sent the fly wheel out now all i need is a TRANNY if anyone has a H series tranny they are getting rid of hit me up

Comment

how did you punch a hole in the tranny housing?
            Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
            Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
            Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
            Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
            Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

veeeeery carefully

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by DRQPQUT
                so as the title says i punched a hole in my housing in my brand new M2B4 LSD tranny and when it punched a hole in it oil leaked onto my brand new 6 puck clutch and dragger flywheel and as you know this all translates into one fucked up expensive mess oh well .......... what do you do !!!!!!! so i just picked up another 6 puck clutch pressure plate and sent the fly wheel out now all i need is a TRANNY if anyone has a H series tranny they are getting rid of hit me up
                I got....Well...I got nothin homie...
                You should slow down lol.

Comment

so pulled the tranny out yesterday and low and behold we found a bolt from my flywheel inside my diff. it looks like the bolt got lodged on my pressure plate and it punched a hole through my housing so this weekend im going to pull apart the tranny new synchros and some tig welding on the case and slap her back together ill keep you guys posted......

Comment

sounds like to got it handled... GL with the work
                    93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

i hope i got it handled we will see ill keep you guys posted

Comment

Yeah! I hope all goes well man!

Comment

Fed EX has lost my nice new JDM cow grill!! damnit....

that shit was supposed to be here wednesday...bastards
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I've never had a good expeirience with fedex. Next day air = three days, and they come to drop stuff off at your house when your not there at like 12 o'clock then the next two times come exactly the same time... when you're not there! arrrg.

Comment

the heads you sold me were broke
                              and

i have a pair of stock heads for sale btw

if anyone is looking

Comment

What was broken on them?

Comment

Working...
                                X