• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great. able to keep it in vtec 1-2-3

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

The coolant line between my head and my heater decided to blow a hole in itself, and decided to spooge all over the place under my hood, and I just recently added a bottle of $22 purple ice to my coolant system, gone. Good news, car didn't overheat, just kept adding water till I got to napa and got a new hose. I hate factory clips, such a pain in the @$$. Been replaced with screw type clamps. Redoing all my coolant hoses here shortly. Everyone in the area seems to be out of the upper radiator hoses. Have a new bottle of purple ice waiting to be added once I redo the rest of my hoses. Fun for me!
      PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Watched Seans car run a 15.09@ PR today.
        Then watched a heretofore unnamed CB EX with side markers Limo windows,
        and blades, run a 15.10 flat....
        The guy that bought seans car is a tool. :

Comment

bahahaha! u talked to him? still claiming the work?
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Yeah. He is a fucking tool dude. I wanted to fucking kill him...I had to walk away...
            He almost got ejected for being a fucking tard in the parking lot...
            Fucking stock F22 was raping his ass on the track. he broke out his first run...BAD at driving.

Comment

ive heard he goes to the late night meet up spots....wonder where thats at.

sad...so sad to hear. ah well! the bitch aint mine no mo.
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Its weak to rep someone elses car, even if you DID buy it. Granted i bought my H with the euro R but everything else is my flavor.

Comment

LOL zach I want a dyno chart to see what my build did. You thinking about cams or anything? Still no CAI I guess. Did you get the resonator box out?
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom
                    Watched Seans car run a 15.09@ PR today.
                    Then watched a heretofore unnamed CB EX with side markers Limo windows,
                    and blades, run a 15.10 flat....
                    The guy that bought seans car is a tool. :
                    You were there?!?! I got it on video.

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                      LOL zach I want a dyno chart to see what my build did. You thinking about cams or anything? Still no CAI I guess. Did you get the resonator box out?
                      no..... been busy. I want to do my rear disks too

Comment

Yeah Nick I was there most of the day... funny shit most of the day, the people I was with were getting blitzed in more than one way lloooolll...
                        Yeah my friend Alex said he knew a guy who was going to run him with a K swapped 4 dour DB....BTW Nick, did you see the LOUD gold Integra? That one. lol.
                        Also did you see the Blue teg with Gold wheels that was fast as balls? My other homie Alex's car lolz...ALOT of my friends where running lol..sure did make me feel lod though, not being able to put down my own brand of 15 sec run....

Comment

I wish I was there When I got home last night I heard the cars running out there lol. I had to stop for a second take a breath and walk away lol.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                          New people click here

Comment

SOMEONE STOLE/SWITCHED my License Plate 094 WEQ

Friday May 3rd, about 6:45pm at Parkland Market Place (133rd and PacAve)

Came out of the grocery store and noticed someone took my rear plate off (094 WEQ). They replaced it with a different plate (801 QVN).

So, if you see a car driving around with MY plates on it 094 WEQ, report it immediately. The car they're driving is a STOLEN CAR as well. Help the owner get his car back and report this if you see it.

I reported it immediately, in case someone out there is driving around in no doubt a stolen cb7 with MY plates on it so that if the cops run them they don't come up as a stolen car (which means if the cops ran the plate they left on my car, then I would probably have been pulled over, thinking I was driving a stolen CB7).

At first I was wondering why they bothered to switch the plates instead of just taking mine. But then I started thinking they probably did it so that I wouldn't notice as quickly, so that it wouldn't be reported as quickly (versus having no plate at all, and noticing it immediately). But of course I always look at my car like a boy in love, so I notice EVERYTHING, IMMEDIATELY anyway. They also probably put the plate on MY car so that cops would think mine was the stolen car instead of the one they were driving.

Dang cops made me wait and wait and wait and didn't come until 11pm to take the report and collect the other stolen plate. The cop did say the plate they left on my car was from an accord that's been reported stolen.

I had to go buy new plates today, which cost me freakin $31.75. SUCKS Arse that I have to pay out of my own pocket. I guess I should feel lucky they didn't steal my whole car (again). I feel bad for whoever's CB7 DID get stolen though.

I shoulda done this before, but I finally did it today: I bought self-locking anti-theft bolts, a licence plate (clear) cover, and a frame with bolt covers and installed the new plates with all that stuff to help deter future stealing of my plates. You can still steal them, but it'll just be a little harder to do it quickly and less inconspicuously as they did when it was just the regular bolts that can be taken off with a 10mm or phillips. To get these off they'll have to snap off the bolt cover caps, use the special allan wrench (not a normal one) to unscrew them ANd hold the nuts in place from behind, then remove the frame and the cover just to get to the plate. That's a lot of trouble, so I'm hoping next time they won't bother and just move on instead.

I used the anti-theft bolts on the front too, with a (smoked) cover. I woulda done the rear in a smoked cover too, but I'm pretty sure State Patrol would pull me over for having smoked plate covers. Heck, I think even having a clear cover is considered illegal here, cuz it interferes with the reflective paint on the licence plate (for those intersection cameras and cruiser cameras).

All in all, I'm out about $50 just cuz some a-hole stole my plates. Still, a lot better than being out an entire car like the guy who's plates ended up on mine. Counting my blessings.

I still can't believe that my car attracts so much negative attention though from car thieves and cops though. (always get pulled over for NUTHIN, been stolen 3 times, broken into so many times, I swear someone is PURPOSELY popping my tires since I've gone through 8 tires in the past 16 months, got my side markers stolen, had half the engine bay chop shopped and stolen, EX wheel hubcaps stolen, and now my plates stolen). Is my car THAT badass lookin? It's practically completely stock! Only noticeable thing is side markers, lowered a LITTLE bit, and tint. I even have a dent in the rear quarter near the tail light! Is my car irresistable or something? Sheesh.
                            Last edited by BlackPearl2006; 05-03-2008, 04:39 PM.
                            My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Dude. U need to move. Wherever you live must be like hell or something...

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPearl2006
                                Friday May 3rd, about 6:45pm at Parkland Market Place (133rd and PacAve)

Came out of the grocery store and noticed someone took my rear plate off (094 WEQ). They replaced it with a different plate (801 QVN).

So, if you see a car driving around with MY plates on it 094 WEQ, report it immediately. The car they're driving is a STOLEN CAR as well. Help the owner get his car back and report this if you see it.

I reported it immediately, in case someone out there is driving around in no doubt a stolen cb7 with MY plates on it so that if the cops run them they don't come up as a stolen car (which means if the cops ran the plate they left on my car, then I would probably have been pulled over, thinking I was driving a stolen CB7).

At first I was wondering why they bothered to switch the plates instead of just taking mine. But then I started thinking they probably did it so that I wouldn't notice as quickly, so that it wouldn't be reported as quickly (versus having no plate at all, and noticing it immediately). But of course I always look at my car like a boy in love, so I notice EVERYTHING, IMMEDIATELY anyway. They also probably put the plate on MY car so that cops would think mine was the stolen car instead of the one they were driving.

Dang cops made me wait and wait and wait and didn't come until 11pm to take the report and collect the other stolen plate. The cop did say the plate they left on my car was from an accord that's been reported stolen.

I had to go buy new plates today, which cost me freakin $31.75. SUCKS Arse that I have to pay out of my own pocket. I guess I should feel lucky they didn't steal my whole car (again). I feel bad for whoever's CB7 DID get stolen though.

I shoulda done this before, but I finally did it today: I bought self-locking anti-theft bolts, a licence plate (clear) cover, and a frame with bolt covers and installed the new plates with all that stuff to help deter future stealing of my plates. You can still steal them, but it'll just be a little harder to do it quickly and less inconspicuously as they did when it was just the regular bolts that can be taken off with a 10mm or phillips. To get these off they'll have to snap off the bolt cover caps, use the special allan wrench (not a normal one) to unscrew them ANd hold the nuts in place from behind, then remove the frame and the cover just to get to the plate. That's a lot of trouble, so I'm hoping next time they won't bother and just move on instead.

I used the anti-theft bolts on the front too, with a (smoked) cover. I woulda done the rear in a smoked cover too, but I'm pretty sure State Patrol would pull me over for having smoked plate covers. Heck, I think even having a clear cover is considered illegal here, cuz it interferes with the reflective paint on the licence plate (for those intersection cameras and cruiser cameras).

All in all, I'm out about $50 just cuz some a-hole stole my plates. Still, a lot better than being out an entire car like the guy who's plates ended up on mine. Counting my blessings.

I still can't believe that my car attracts so much negative attention though from car thieves and cops though. (always get pulled over for NUTHIN, been stolen 3 times, broken into so many times, I swear someone is PURPOSELY popping my tires since I've gone through 8 tires in the past 16 months, got my side markers stolen, had half the engine bay chop shopped and stolen, EX wheel hubcaps stolen, and now my plates stolen). Is my car THAT badass lookin? It's practically completely stock! Only noticeable thing is side markers, lowered a LITTLE bit, and tint. I even have a dent in the rear quarter near the tail light! Is my car irresistable or something? Sheesh.
                                Dam man, sorry to hear about that, after all that i'd be sitting on my porch waiting in a rocking chair, shotgun in hand for the foo who tries to mess with my shit. Dam, well look on the bright side, luck runs in cycles, both good and bad. Something good never happens without something bad, and vice versa, just roll with the blows, and bite your lip, luck will be on your side soon enough.
                                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

Working...
                                X