*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cory pisses me off! FUCKER!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
      Cory pisses me off! FUCKER!
      LOL my usdm guidance is getting to you
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

What'd he do now?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

made a suggestion, that i thought about in the past but disregarded it do to funding, but now that ive worked out some unofficial numbers....

its cheaper than i thought, so im now seriously considering it.

BUT i already have parts in transit for my original plan....
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

72 in a 55 = $145 not too bad
            93 Coupe........AutoX

Comment

LOL sean we can take a trip to canada if you want if I ever get my swap together . . .
              F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
              My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
              Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

That blows...Easy ticket though....Just eat ramen for a week lol.
                Thats what I do when I get one....

Comment

I'm tired of life. I hate mine.

Comment

welcome to the club jump right in the warters nice and cold.

PS what happened this time?
                    Last edited by DA92CB7; 04-07-2008, 09:04 PM.

MY RIDE

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

care to elaborate homie?
                      Accepted ur Friend Req. btw.

Comment

Nothing..it's just one of those days.

I did not get out of bed until about 1pm today. I spent the day doing absolutely nothing.

I just feel like my life has no meaning and I'm a waste of matter.

I have no job, no money, I'm gaining lots of weight, and all my real friends are far from me.

I sometimes wake up feeling like I want to do something with my life, even if it's just going outside to work out for a bit. But that's as far as that goes. I have absolutely no motivation to do anything except work on cars. And unfortunately, there are no damn cars around here that need quality work done to them.

Comment

I feel ya man I have that same feeling alot too I lay in bed just wondering what to do only to end up doing nothing. You are just going through a rough spot right now joser I wish I could get you a job over hear some how but I am not really in the position to do that anymore.

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

man when your going through a slump you need to find something to do, anything, read a book (self help maybe) go out and mow your parents lawn clean the gutters, just something to keep you moving. Since most of that sounds like shit I'll tell you one thing that will help. GET UP AT SEVEN IN THE MORNING AND DONT GO BACK TO BED!!!!! When your up all day you just feel better because you feel like you will get more done.

BTW When your over for the spring meet I have 50 bucks to help clean my garage. lol

Comment

LMAO. I'm not THAT desperate for money.

But..that's the thing. There is plenty to do around the house, but I just have no motivation to do anything.

Comment

I hate those days. Just go do stuff for people. Help other people out an stuff. Idk exactly how to explain it but it makes you feel better and gives you somthing to do. Plus it ends up paying off in the end. And gaining weight sucks. I got the same shiet goin on since I got out of weight training.

Comment

Working...
                                X