No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I kept the car running for a bit and now the coolant issue is good. I guess it just needed a while for it to really warm up.

As for the trans, it's a lot easier for me to pull the engine than to drop only the trans. I'm only one guy, I don't have a jack to jack up the trans and I duno, it's just MUCH easier for me. I will probably have the f22 trans in by 2pm tomorrow.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

umm hey man

Originally posted by d112crzy
      The H23 transmission I got from drummersteve has NO 4th gear. None, zero, nada. I shifted into 4th and the motor revved up as if it weren't in gear. It also grinds going into 2nd.

1st, 3rd, 5th and reverse are all fine.

The thermostat still isn't opening, even after replacing it. WTF MAN!

I told you it was jacked, I understand your madness tho cause you want your baby running. Sorry man.

If you want I will take the tranny back and throw you some money instead. Just let me know. aight!

I can get it rebuilt, I thought thats what your plan was. I was gunna rebuild it when I got it with LSD. just let me know dude.

I know you havent said it but, you better not be pissed at me. plus im willing to work with you on this deal!
      Last edited by drummersteve7; 03-04-2008, 08:21 AM.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Wtf, my accord gave a nice sized plume of blue smoke when I started it this morning. Probly not a good sign And only 200 miles into breaking it in. oh well

Comment

Nah, I'm not pissed at you at all.

I'm pissed that I have to do more fucking wrench work. I just want to be done with this fucking car.

I'm just bummed about the trans, not really pissed. But I'm gona get Cory's old H22 trans and we'll see how that goes.

I duno about the trans. i want the chance to rebuild it, but you just offered to throw some cash my way if I returned it. It sounds tempting cus I'm a po mo fo right about now.

Hmm...we'll see. I'll get back to you on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
            Wtf, my accord gave a nice sized plume of blue smoke when I started it this morning. Probly not a good sign And only 200 miles into breaking it in. oh well
            was it only on start up?

They do that all the time. Usually from crap in the exhuast and probably just random debris that go inside your engine. It's no biggie. Mine did it too.

Comment

K that makes me feel better. An it is only on startup in the morning. After my civic I'm completely parenoid of any blue smoke,lol.

Comment

yah brotha just let me know. I know how it goes. If I buy it then Im gunna use it for my lsd turbo funness!

Originally posted by d112crzy
                Nah, I'm not pissed at you at all.

I'm pissed that I have to do more fucking wrench work. I just want to be done with this fucking car.

I'm just bummed about the trans, not really pissed. But I'm gona get Cory's old H22 trans and we'll see how that goes.

I duno about the trans. i want the chance to rebuild it, but you just offered to throw some cash my way if I returned it. It sounds tempting cus I'm a po mo fo right about now.

Hmm...we'll see. I'll get back to you on that one.
                MadLab Racing
                Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7
                  yah brotha just let me know. I know how it goes. If I buy it then Im gunna use it for my lsd turbo funness!
                  LOL be prepared for snapped axles
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                    K that makes me feel better. An it is only on startup in the morning. After my civic I'm completely parenoid of any blue smoke,lol.

valve stem seals, oil getting by...OR.... rocker arm assembly o-rings

...they DO NOT do it normally. my accord never did, a healthy engine doesnt do that.

could just be a fluke thing though...id keep an eye on it.
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                      valve stem seals, oil getting by...OR.... rocker arm assembly o-rings

...they DO NOT do it normally. my accord never did, a healthy engine doesnt do that.

could just be a fluke thing though...id keep an eye on it.
                      Valve stem seals are in excellent condition according to the guy that did my head. My guess is that the rocker arm assembly o-rings are letting oil by. I replaced the o-rings when I was doing the build but they seemed like they were alitle small at the time. I think I'll consider that though and deff keep an eye on it.

Comment

man i just got a reckless driving ticket :'(

8 Accords so far:
                        '81 SE Sedan(1st Gen), '83 SE Sedan(2nd Gen), '89 SE Sedan(3rd Gen)
                        '89 DX Sedan(3rd Gen), '92 LX Coupe(4th Gen), '92 EX Wagon(4th Gen)
                        (3rd gen parts car) I'm currently Driving a '14 Accord Sport 9th Gen

Comment

Originally posted by F22Cb7Rid3r
                          man i just got a reckless driving ticket :'(
                          Ouch.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

reckless? double the speed limit eh?

soo you wont be attending the meet? dang man..that sucks sorry to hear that.
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

#$%^ing Mazdas!! Cant pass emissions tabs are up this month. Car still isnt in my name because I cant pass emissions. Even with using denatured alcohol! Im so done with the rx7.. cant wait for it to be sold so my *top secret* accord plans can go through..

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                              New people click here

Comment

Sent in my Xbox... Forgot to take my faceplate off.. ***... And I forgot to include my name and address on the inside.. Ugh.. But I did put the ID number on theoutside of the box..

w00t
                                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Working...
                                X