• Time
  • Show
Clear All

he works at honda in auburn
    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Well fuck.

They keep cutting back on our hours.

First, I we were all working 7 days a week, 9 hours a day.

Now, they it's only 5 days a week, still 9 hours a day.

Starting Monday, it's gona be 8 hours a day.

Fucking bullshit. They seriously don't want to pay overtime. But they're still hiring people because we NEED more workers. The work load has been pretty heavy lately and it's wearing all of us out.

I need a new fucking job.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
        he works at honda in auburn
        dude I totaly saw him one time when I was there buying oem pedal covers and we had an acward "do I know you?" moment.lol

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
          dude I totaly saw him one time when I was there buying oem pedal covers and we had an acward "do I know you?" moment.lol

you sure it was me? hahaha hope i wasnt a jack ass...i often have a negative attitude when i have to go out to the retail counter to help.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
            you sure it was me? hahaha hope i wasnt a jack ass...i often have a negative attitude when i have to go out to the retail counter to help.
            ya you went to the spring meet didn't you? I just recognised the face and kinda was like hey I think I've seen him before but it was some lady helping me at the counter. She tried to sell me two gas pedals covers when I wanted a brake and a clutch cover,lol. You were just walkin around as far as I could tell, but I could see how working that counter would get you in a bad mood though.

Comment

you sure you didn't mistake him for another asian?

they all do look alike you know.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol
                true true. I'm pretty sure he had afew distinguishing fetures other than the squinting eyes. c'mon

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
                  lol
                  true true. I'm pretty sure he had afew distinguishing fetures other than the squinting eyes. c'mon

ah i see. yeah must have been larissa...she can be a B@#^$ sometimes. she isnt much to look at anyways. haha

yeah im pretty much the youngest in the department and the only 1/2 asian.
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ya as I remember, she really wasn't much to look at.lol

Comment

Back to a 1-car "family"

Well, remember I posted that the gf's Mercury Sable crapped out?

Well, she also got it repoed. Looked out the window one morning and it was GONE.

So now we're back to depending on the CB7, which, btw, I've been PUSH STARTING for the past couple weeks. Starter died AND ignition switch crapped out at the same time. I've replaced the starter, but haven't used it yet because I haven't replaced the switch. Thinking about making it a push-button switch instead though.

But yeah, she's always hated my car, but now it's the only thing getting any of us around still. The CB outlasted the short-lived "fling" with the sable.

LONG LIVE CB7!!!

And Karma is a BEEEEEYOTCH! Muahahahaha.
                      My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Strip time tomorrow!
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                          Strip time tomorrow!

Your fukin sig....... lmao

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                            Strip time tomorrow!
                            Cool make sure you bring everything over to my house after your done
                            無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                              Cool make sure you bring everything over to my house after your done
                              lol i was being sarcastic. kinda mad/sad having to part out my car still. but oh well on to bigger and better platforms
                              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                              Project 240SX
                              Originally posted by chillin943
                              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

So this kid ( not more than 15 maybe 16) pulls up in front of my house in a 5th gen accord and just starts asking all sorts of questions about my car:

Him: Hey, Rake your front lawn for you?
                                Me: No, I got it.
                                Him: Hey,that got that VTEC?
                                Me: No, stock engine.
                                Him: C'mon, it's got VTEC.
                                Me: Your engine stock?
                                Him: No........uh, i don't know. It's got VTEC though! How much you get those rims for?
                                Me: Why?
                                Him: I'll give you $500 for them?
                                Me: No
                                Him: *smiles*
                                Me: No
                                Him: You need VTEC!
                                Him: Rev's engine *smiling*
                                Him: I just picked this up for $700, but I don't like it.
                                Him: Dent in the bumper
                                Me: You should look at junk yards to go find a bumper
                                Him: aight coo' thanks!

Then he does 2 drive by's in front of my house with it FLOORED. WTF????????

While he is asking these questions he is just eyeballing the shit out of my car.

Now it looks like I am going to have to keep a watchfull eye on my shit.

His 94-95 also had different front and rear rims. Temorary plate in the rear window and a plate with current tags. Lic.# 900VSP.

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Working...
                                X