http://youtube.com/watch?v=8zLQgnf6oZo

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Lol. I Hate That Song!

Comment

I fucking hate asshole cops.

I was out tuning my car.

Pulls me over, claims I was doing 70 in a 45, when the fastest I went was 60. He said he'd 'cut me a break' and only get me for doing 10 over. bitch please

Then, he went on to profile me. He told me I was racing. The ONLY car around me was some OLD(like pre-84) Civic. Yea, I was racing that car Then, he goes on to tell me that I shouldn't race when there's a cop around, especially with that "stupid fucking muffler all you fags put on".

I was respectful up to that point. I seriously got out of my car and almost punched this fat ass in his face.

As soon as I got out of the car, he got his gun out.

I told him that everything he said was recorded and I was gona make sure he got his own.

I told him I know my rights, and I know that his job was damn well to not be fucking harassing me like that. I told him to go to his car and write me a ticket for w/e the fuck he wanted.

He yelled at me to get back in my car. I got in, and told me to be put. He then went to his car, took 20 minutes to write the fucking ticket and then came back.

He only gave me the ticket for 10 over.

This is my first fucking ticket this year. FUCKING ***! I was doing so fucking good.

I'm just so pissed. This is just another fucking thing that I have to throw my money at.

I seriously have no fucking money for myself.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

One of the fucking dumbass apprentices showed up to work today stoned out of his mind. He admitted to smoking a blunt on the freeway this morning.....

See what I have to work with?! What a joke.... Best part is, the owner will probably do nothing about it because he's a pussy bitch.
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

wow wtf, where do you work now anyway? random drug screening ftw
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                "stupid fucking muffler all you fags put on".
                Did he really say that? wow, I woulda filed a damn complaint.. Good thing I know some cops that I know will back me up if I am ever harassad(sp?) like that..
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yup, he said that. Thats why I got out of the car.

Comment

Ya if he gave you a ticket his name is on it. I would defiantly complain.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

I am.

Comment

And then I would do a citizens arrest on his ass.. O wait im not a citizen..
                        H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

some people just piss me off! the know all and cant be wrong people... jesus..somebody ought to give them a swift reality kick to the head.

for instance the customer who came into buy MTF fluid for his civic...

asked how much his manual trans takes to drain and refill.. i said about 1.5-1.7qts. just fill it until it comes out the fill hole.

he then responds with.."you cant be right, more like 2.5-3qts!"
                          me- " sir, its not like an automatic transmission...."
                          customer- " well can you get your manager or tech??...someone who knows?"
                          me- " sorry, you're right... would you like 3 qts???"

sold that fucker 3qts! why do people even ask! shit! thats why i hate going up to the retail counter sometimes....
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

shoulda karate chopped him.

Comment

i was just gonna drop what i was doing and let someone else help that guy..BUT i really just didnt wanna lose out on that 23 dollar sale (insert TONS O SARCASM).
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

where do you work?

Comment

Working...
                                X