No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah. But one of the last nice days. Or weeks I suppose. Welcome fall/winter!

Lets hope for some more snow this year!!!
    Click for my ride thread.

Comment

werd.
      Snow FTW.

Comment

Except... when I had a balding tire and got stuck everywhere I went. Then snow ftl!!!

But hopefully I won't have that problem this year. So snow ftw!
        Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Broken Family

My lady left me this week. We have a kid together. She can't stand my other kid from a previous marriage, among other things. I have another broken up family unit. Makes me sad.
          My Ride (Click here)

Comment

Originally posted by BlackPearl2006
            My lady left me this week. We have a kid together. She can't stand my other kid from a previous marriage, among other things. I have another broken up family unit. Makes me sad.

Im really sorry to hear that man.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

That's fuckin Rough man. Been through that scenario numerous times.

Comment

hey man sorry to hear bout that...hope you can make things work

Frost White CB7 Crew - Member #41

92 ex 5spd

Comment

So I change my oil today. Start my car and BAM I get a CEL. Ok, no issue I pull the CEL and I get a TCU code too!

CEL= 1,10,14
                  TCU=14

Wonderful. I am never changing my oil again.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

IAT, IACV, and wtf an o2!!

You're o2 is disabled tho.... that's what really weird. The others, you've gotten before.

Did they go away after you turned the car off and then on?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

About 10min. ago I checked and 0 codes.

I still get an occasional 10 CEL but that has only happened like twice in the last 3-3 1/2 weeks.

My car is annoying as hell.

I could understand if I raped my car everyday but I don't.

Maybe I should start, Maybe she's telling me to let her play more often.
                      3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                        Maybe I should start, Maybe she's telling me to let her play more often.
                        i hear her plea for 5 speed
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Tax return!

How's the Nissan?

Edit: I need to find cheaper parts
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Comment

Well fuck.

Today has me frustrated.

I did an oil change, the oil filter was a bitch to get off. I don't have one of those special tools, just my muscles. After about 30 minutes of trying finally got the bitch off.

Started tuning

It was about an hour that had passed and I couldn't get it to log. It was pissing the hell out of me. I finally figured out that I had forgotten to remove checksum and add the datalogging plugin, stupid.

Anyways, after that, it logged! Got it to idle like a fucking champ.

But what sucks is that the map trace works and is pretty awesome, but it won't log any AFR's! I duno wtf is up with that. I've datalogged fine before with freelog. The only difference is I'm using the newest version of Crome Pro.

Anyways, I couldn't get it to log the afr's, so I drove around for about an hour, just looking at the screen and seeing what vac I was at vs my rpm.

My previous assumptions before I ever datalogged were pretty damn close! But yea, part throttle is tuned to 15.5-16.2. Great mileage, wo0t!!

WOT, I still havent got it tuned 100%. Everything under 4500 rpm is between 12.8-13.5, then starts going towards 14.2 afterwards. Kinda makes me mad that I can't log the fucking afr. I'd be done already.

But working with the ostrich is fucking awesome.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

My previous assumptions before I ever datalogged were pretty damn close! But yea, part throttle is tuned to 15.5-16.2. Great mileage, wo0t!!

screw that!
                              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

My brother's S14 was stolen this morning at about 5:00 am.....right out of his driveway.

It was recovered at midnight......stripped and completely tore up on the inside. My brother had no beef with anyone, appears to be completely random. If this car stays in his possesion, it will be resurrected as a drift project car.

Good news is they used a McDonalds drive thru in Snohomish in the car with video survailence.....he's most likely getting the tape.
                                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X