• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good luck with that shit.
    I hate the ring of death lol

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
      well it started to work again tonight but I doubt that will last long, But thanks for letting me know what to do, Im sure Ill be doing this tomorrow or the next.
      It probably started working again because it cooled down and the solder points got hard enough to make contact again with the board....so once you play it long enough again and get the console hot its going to do it again....and death ring you!!

*Edit: Forgot to add....These things happen when a company is a cheap ass and outsources their work to get things done cheap and rushes launching a product But on a brighter note Newsweek says Microsoft will be losing approx 1 billion dollars (yes 1 billion) due to all the repairs they are having to make on failing components!!
      Last edited by accord4thgen; 09-04-2007, 03:30 PM.
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Comment

lol sounds like a main relay. stupid things anyways.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ya. I was reading all the early release or 360 and vista kinda pissed big bill off and is a big reason why hes been selling all hit stock off.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Pissed off

I was adjusting my heater knob in the Accord today to get it over to the cold position and then it just snapped/slipped however that works I don't know as of yet.....

Soooo now i'm stuck with hot air and it won't change it over to cold???

Anyone know how to fix this???? lol

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                I was adjusting my heater knob in the Accord today to get it over to the cold position and then it just snapped/slipped however that works I don't know as of yet.....

Soooo now i'm stuck with hot air and it won't change it over to cold???

Anyone know how to fix this???? lol
                lol! i kinda have the opposite problem. mine just stopped working (unable to turn) a week or so ago. i cant get warm air.

gonna have to look at the water valve since thats where it attatches (cable from the knob-arm). take off the cable and see if u are able adjust it freely. if not u prolly need a new one. either that or the cable is all twisted up and needs to free'd.

good luck
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Dude lets just switch cars till summer is done cuz i want the cool air and then warm will be good when fall/winter comes

But seriously i'm hoping the cable just came off the unit or whatever it is...i read a bit about it and you have to take the black trim and stereo out to get to it....i'm not looking forward to that at all.

These are the unexpected things that drive me nuts on an old car.....

I think i'm going to have to give in and buy a new car eventually....

Comment

you can detach the cable from the water valve and see if that changes anything.... id start there before u go getting into ur dash. i hate taking everything of mine apart.

is there resistance on the knob when u try to change it???

Comment

Not really....when it worked you know its pretty tight and you can hear everything switching over to cold.....now its like the cable slipped off and won't change anything over to cold....pretty lose with no resistance now.

Comment

you can get at the end of the cable just taking the glove box off
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Cool man....thanks. I'll be working on it my next few days off

Comment

I fucked my car up...... I dunno how bad. ashamed of it but I backed into a curb bending the shit out of my exhaust pipes. I had my stainless steel DC pipes replaced with Alumi. and Im hoping the welds failed and the pipe bend rather then bending my header or even damaged the engine somehow with the force i retardedly put on it.

try and refrain from gimme me too much shit Im already heated.....
                            Last edited by OnBBS17s; 09-14-2007, 02:47 AM.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Well, yesterday was my first day of work at the place.

It wasn't hell per-say, I just don't have the stamina to keep up all day. I was fine up until 1:30(shift is 8-3).

Anyways, I'm sore as fuck. I went to sleep early last night, only to wake up about an hour later because a fucking cramp on my leg that would not fucking go away. I took about 30 minutes to finally stop. I massaged the fuck out of it, everything possible.

Now it hurts to walk. I stretched out plenty, used some bengay shit.

blah, hopefully it doesn't bother me too much today.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                                Well, yesterday was my first day of work at the place.

It wasn't hell per-say, I just don't have the stamina to keep up all day. I was fine up until 1:30(shift is 8-3).

Anyways, I'm sore as fuck. I went to sleep early last night, only to wake up about an hour later because a fucking cramp on my leg that would not fucking go away. I took about 30 minutes to finally stop. I massaged the fuck out of it, everything possible.

Now it hurts to walk. I stretched out plenty, used some bengay shit.

blah, hopefully it doesn't bother me too much today.
                                You or your body I should say isn't use to the work it sounds like.....it will take some time to adjust so stick with it man....you'll get into a routine eventually that will change things i'm sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X