No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FYI: i hope everyone that does a H22a in CB7 swap does EVERYTHING you can possibly do to the H22 while the motor is out, and do it right the first time!

Had to fork over quite a bundle of money to get a suspected "not-so-good" auto tensioner. come to find that the front balancer shart was a tooth off AND the water pump is faulty. bad seal from honda.

EVEN better news is that its virtually impossible to replace the water pump because of clearance issues. actually make that impossible to replace with the engine in the car. only way to get it offf the block is to pull the engine back out.

i hope nobody has to change a t-belt and seals with the H22 already installed in their accord. good luck with that shit!
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well, its in and ready to go. It wont start. It's not getting any power. NO lights turn on. Ive checked and quadruple checked all grounds.....

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

You battery is dead :P

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

yea, it was very dead. I guess it just must have died when i cranked it all those times.

It fires, it gets gas. BUT, I'm thinking the t-belt skipped a tooth. Its turning over and firing and it's spitting out fire.

I forgot that I had loosened the fucking tensioner when i did the cam install. I didnt tighten it back up after all was in and ready. Most likely, it skipped a tooth.

I cant think of anything else that would be wrong. My firing order is correct, i know that.

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            yea, it was very dead. I guess it just must have died when i cranked it all those times.

It fires, it gets gas. BUT, I'm thinking the t-belt skipped a tooth. Its turning over and firing and it's spitting out fire.

I forgot that I had loosened the fucking tensioner when i did the cam install. I didnt tighten it back up after all was in and ready. Most likely, it skipped a tooth.

I cant think of anything else that would be wrong. My firing order is correct, i know that.
            You've got to pull that flywheel viewing plug, find the TDC mark and check your cam dude.....it's the only way.
            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

yea, too bad my flywheel doesnt have those marks.

XTD ftl.

Comment

not really "bitching" but got damn an H22 drinks gas like no other!

** cory we need to datalog, i drove to zachs and back home and i swear i have 2 marks above 1/2 tank i and started with it on FULL!**

WW and i was cruising around 70mph for the most part. only 80 miles driven.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

how the heck does it go from such nice weather, to absolute CRAP! wow.... our weather is bi-polar!

Comment

It's emo. Just like you !!!

Comment

Gas was $3.39 couple days ago.... NOW $3.59...what the fuck?
                      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

Originally posted by accord4thgen
                        Gas was $3.39 couple days ago.... NOW $3.59...what the fuck?

i know! its 3.41 here for 92 octane. auburn isnt too bad in comparison to tukwilla and north. supposed to go up another .50 by mid summer...or so i read/heard. i hope not cuz then ill be parkin the car in the garage and keeping it there!

Comment

Kids, always..........ALWAYS use a new crank pulley bolt when re-installing the pulley.....and lock-tite for good measure.

Mine came OFF today on the freeway, roughly 25 miles from home. It is what it is, at least it was nothing catastrophic.

Flatbed ride = $176.24
                          Car fix = $0.00 (need to replace the bolt and pulley though, anyone have an extra F22 pulley?)
                          1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                            Kids, always..........ALWAYS use a new crank pulley bolt when re-installing the pulley.....and lock-tite for good measure.

Mine came OFF today on the freeway, roughly 25 miles from home. It is what it is, at least it was nothing catastrophic.

Flatbed ride = $176.24
                            Car fix = $0.00 (need to replace the bolt and pulley though, anyone have an extra F22 pulley?)

I dont think you lower then me. You didnt need a flat bed.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                            My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
                              I dont think you lower then me. You didnt need a flat bed.
                              So what, I like the idea of a flatbed ......my car deserves to be pampered so eat it. lol
                              1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                                So what, I like the idea of a flatbed ......my car deserves to be pampered so eat it. lol
                                lol, russ you have me worried about my crank pulley now, think i should pick up a new bolt?
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X