No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, today I decided to take the head off my engine.

It's pretty much ready to take off, except the last fucking head stud is rounded!! Fucking sonofabitch wont come out!!

I used a 12-point 14mm socket. It worked for all of them, except that one. It just rounded the fuck out of it.

I tried to grind a 13mm to fit the bolt, but I dont have small enough bits to do grind it down perfect without it breaking.

fuck, I seriously dont know what to do.

I spent a total of about 1.5 hours disassembling the rest of the head, and about 3 hours on that one stud.

On a better note, my head is fucking clean and i can see the cross-hatch marks on all the cam journals/caps.

I should also be swapped before mid April.

Another bad note, I will most likely have to quit my current job. While it's great and easy, the pay isnt enough. My gf will be moving back to Yakima after this semester ends. That means I would have to rent an apartment here, which I originally planned to do when I moved here. But, I dont make enough to pay my bills AND rent.

I hate this because I've had like 4 jobs in less than a years time. It looks bad to the next place I try to apply. At least in my eyes. It just means that I'm not commited and I dont stick to a job. Which is not true, cus if I hadnt fucked up that one stupid rule at Best Buy, I'd still be there.

FUCKING ***!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Sounds like you need a bolt extractor or something from SEars.. I think you drill a bit into it or something and blah its out.
      H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

someone broke into my car last night popped the drivers side window out which i cant really fix it cause the regulator dont work,

but they stole my stereo but they didnt take the wiring harness?? then they took my subs, and didnt take my amp. and they tried getting my radar detector but they must have dropped it found it in the street.

then they stole my school back pack! but thats all they took so im lucky for that. but im still pissed.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
        New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by kelton
          someone broke into my car last night popped the drivers side window out which i cant really fix it cause the regulator dont work,

but they stole my stereo but they didnt take the wiring harness?? then they took my subs, and didnt take my amp. and they tried getting my radar detector but they must have dropped it found it in the street.

then they stole my school back pack! but thats all they took so im lucky for that. but im still pissed.
          damn that sucks

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
            damn that sucks
            tell me about it! lol btw ur sig say f20c fund, but isnt that for a s200 and rwd? i might be wrong tho

New people click here

Comment

tell me about it! lol btw ur sig say f20c fund, but isnt that for a s200 and rwd? i might be wrong tho
              yes it is.

Comment

you doin a rwd conversion on your car or somthing?? lol

New people click here

Comment

lol I think hes going more towards just buying the whole s2k not swapping his cb hahahaha
                  F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                  My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                  Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Joser called me at 2 A.M. the other night, drunk off his ass! There were a bunch of chicks giggling in the backround and it made me extremely jealous.

Drunk dialing is can be dangerous to your health Joser. lol
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7
                      lol I think hes going more towards just buying the whole s2k not swapping his cb hahahaha
                      whats up with the swap fund in your sig? you have enough for like 2 h22s apparently rofl
                      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                      Project 240SX
                      Originally posted by chillin943
                      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                        Joser called me at 2 A.M. the other night, drunk off his ass! There were a bunch of chicks giggling in the backround and it made me extremely jealous.

Drunk dialing is can be dangerous to your health Joser. lol

I dunno why but this is really funny to me
                        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

hahahahahahah!! that was funny.

I dont remember anything we talked about. I called like 3 other people too.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                            hahahahahahah!! that was funny.

I dont remember anything we talked about. I called like 3 other people too.
                            Booze and pussy, duh?!

That is all. Hahaha
                            1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

you doin a rwd conversion on your car or somthing?? lol
                              i might

Comment

Originally posted by 90ACCORDLXGUY
                                i might
                                good luck with that. i hope you have a steady income.... its gonna be a pretty penny.
                                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Working...
                                X