No announcement yet.

*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, I went home this last weekend and picked up my old dizzy and coil. I took apart the dizzy and just got the igniter and coil(ext).

I replaced the coil today with my original one which i KNOW is good. Still no go

I didnt have time to do anything else because doing my taxes fucking took like 3 hours. Then some other shit too.

I'll swap out the igniter, cap and rotor tomorow and hopefully that fixes it. I also brought my multi meter, so now I can check wtf is wrong.

blah!! I could care less about modding my car right now, i just want it running!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      well, I went home this last weekend and picked up my old dizzy and coil. I took apart the dizzy and just got the igniter and coil(ext).

I replaced the coil today with my original one which i KNOW is good. Still no go

I didnt have time to do anything else because doing my taxes fucking took like 3 hours. Then some other shit too.

I'll swap out the igniter, cap and rotor tomorow and hopefully that fixes it. I also brought my multi meter, so now I can check wtf is wrong.

blah!! I could care less about modding my car right now, i just want it running!!

Seattle, WA

Comment

Women should have to pass a driving test to be able to drive big SUVs
        無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

So, I get my rims today(17in. Kobe's) and I have 3 on then I go to put the last one one and what happens? 1 of the 4 studs came loose and the lug just creeks and spins. Ain't that about a bitch! Gonna go and get it fixed tomorrow. At least my exhaust is in. WS2 yeah! That sucks that Apexi is filing for bankruptcy though.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

yeah man i have that same problem with a loose stud. i just let the car down a little bit to put some weight on it and am able to get the nut off and back on without too much trouble.
            Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
            Project 240SX
            Originally posted by chillin943
            anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
            Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

my dad cleaned out his shed and threw away my stock 92-93 ex rims :*(

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                Ouch.
                3 CB's gone....
                1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX

oh shit pwned!
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Cracked My Fucking Front Lip

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
                    -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

i'm gona fucking kill someone.

my car still hasnt started. i replaced the ignition switch, no go.

Comment

Drove all the way to the southend of lynnwood up 99 looking for a cb coupe in manual, found only one and the fucking thing was roached to hell, clutch was going out, reaked of mold.... But the body was straight.

Comment

no more wagon eh?
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Naw the wagon is still in the family, sitting in the garage, just looking for a 92, 93 ex coupe in 5sp very heavily.

Comment

haha, me too. not really looking to BUY one at the moment, but in the future(in a year or so) I'd like to buy a 92-93 ex 5speed, coupe or sedan. Preferably black.

Comment

SON OF A MUTHERFUCKING BITCH!!

Well, I'm sitting here in the room, with absolutely nothing to do. So, I decide to go to schucks and give my valve cover another make over.

After I buy the stuff from schucks, I go to the shop, where my car is.

I take off the valve cover..start working on it.. blah blah blah. Out of the corner of my eye I see that the timing belt is not sitting on the cams properly! WTF!!?? I take a closer look and its not even on there, so I pull it up to see how loose it is and this is what I get!

I dont get it, the rest of the belt looks perfect

I mean, its completely my fault for not replacing the belt when i did my swap, but fuck!! I didnt expect it to be this soon.

Now I'm completely fucked. Not only do I not have any spark, but my fucking belt broke!! On the intake, #3 cylinder is at tdc, on the exhaust, #2 is tdc! and I have no way of telling where my crank is at cus my fucking flywheel doesnt have any markings.

blah!! I guess my build will just start earlier than expected. i already started collecting parts, but I didnt plan to do any engine work just yet.

this sucks major balls, my car will be down for a LONG time. I wont be 100% dedicated to this b/c half my money will be going out for rent and bills. also, I gota start saving up b/c i plan to get engaged early next year.

Comment

Working...
                                X