*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackice View Post
    you were pretty tanked at red robin....remember i had to lead you to the bathroom? LOL
    lmao, it happens once in a while. PS- when are you gonna make an appearence?
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
      lmao, it happens once in a while. PS- when are you gonna make an appearence?
      cory let me know if you wanna go to the bbq...im hittin it up and could use some company. Im coming back afterwards...navy messed up and I dont leave until tuesday!

lemme know bro!
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
        How does that make me a noob?
        Ur not even 21 LOL.
        that was all I meant ha ha...Nothing negative just pitchin ya shit.

Comment

62mph in a 30mph. $ 350.00 but I didnt get reckless...

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
            wierd

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
              Pedal get stuck?
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

U are a lucky person

Comment

It was in a back road in Fife near my work and I was acting like an idiot. I came over a bridge and there was a cop sitting there, I have only seen a cop on that road twice. I only have myself to blame though, usually I drive the speed limit and only a little over on the freeway. I suppose after four and a half years of driving I was bound to get a ticket

Comment

FUCK F22's
                    I fucking hate my motor. I hate my cars, I hate friends that are bitches and dont trust you. I fucking hate this heat. I hate Niggers that try to fight you for no fucking reason.
                    I hate AAA Towing bills....I also hate gruyere' cheese.

Comment

Soooo what happened with your motor buddy?

Comment

serious?

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                        FUCK F22's
                        I fucking hate my motor. I hate my cars, I hate friends that are bitches and dont trust you. I fucking hate this heat. I hate Niggers that try to fight you for no fucking reason.
                        I hate AAA Towing bills....I also hate gruyere' cheese.
                        F22 FTW! such a kick ass engine. all depends on how you treat it!
                        MadLab Racing
                        Southern Maryland

Comment

I was driving and the motor just decided to take a shit.
                          I was stranded in Fed. Way with Gage and Keith for a couple hours...

Comment

Dude I should have given you my number Im only 5 minutes from federal way. See this is why you need mobile internet, you could have asked for help on here!

Comment

Even worse, Zach you should have told me you were stuck in that text. I was in Federal Way just about all day yesterday. I would of swooped through and grabbed ya'll.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

h22 ftw lol, that sucks about the f22 man, it blow or what?
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X