*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me either..

hehe bro give it a bit...anyways i basically said see ya wednesday but what time? I will be there!

If anyone else wants to meet up tomorrow lemme know, I will be around...gettin my 2.5 fixed!

-Steven
    MadLab Racing
    Southern Maryland

Comment

Early works best for me. Leaves time to take time.

Comment

how about

Originally posted by F22HB View Post
        Early works best for me. Leaves time to take time.
        how does like 3 o'clocker sound?
        MadLab Racing
        Southern Maryland

Comment

That works technicaly, but my sister is throwin me a grad party that night so I'd like to do it earlier if possible.
          Edit: Sorry in advance for chatting in a non chat thread. Wouldn't do this normaly but the pms are down.

Comment

speaking of the above party,
            "fuck not having internet, lawlz!" =/
            峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

Hangover!

This hangover needs to DIE!

Comment

i cant remember the last time i had a hangover

the trick is not to drink right before you pass out

Comment

you were gonna get a call but drunk people get side-tracked easily lol
                  峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

ROFL!!! U noobs...
                    lol.

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
                      ROFL!!! U noobs...
                      lol.
                      exactly....
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

How does that make me a noob?

Comment

How does that make me a noob?
                          how long have you been drinkin? LOL

im just messing around... its funny to hear the "younger" crowd complain of hangovers and so-called "tricks" to not having hangovers.

its entertaining....
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Ya screw tricks to not getting hungover. Not worth trying. I had a grad party my sister threw for me and had whiskey, rum, taquila, beer, pizza, coke, and dr. pepper. lol the combo was great. As for drinking, its totaly fun then and *** later. Whens the last time you got drunk sean????? Kinda curious all the sudden.
                            Edit: I've been drinking since I was born. They were celibrating me being born and were drinking and what not. I actualy came out of my mom drunk. Not gonna lie.

Comment

Ya screw tricks to not getting hungover. Not worth trying. I had a grad party my sister threw for me and had whiskey, rum, taquila, beer, pizza, coke, and dr. pepper. lol the combo was great. As for drinking, its totaly fun then and *** later. Whens the last time you got drunk sean????? Kinda curious all the sudden.
                              Edit: I've been drinking since I was born. They were celibrating me being born and were drinking and what not. I actualy came out of my mom drunk. Not gonna lie.
                              not to start a chat session...

i dont drink to get "drunk". those were the college days over at WSU. i have a few drinks, get a buzz then call it a night. no need to get stupid. you only make an ass of yourself....

ive had an alcohol drinking issue my last year of college...so i try to not drink so often. its expensive at the bars anyways. i rather throw the money at my car.

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                                not to start a chat session...

i dont drink to get "drunk". those were the college days over at WSU. i have a few drinks, get a buzz then call it a night. no need to get stupid. you only make an ass of yourself....

ive had an alcohol drinking issue my last year of college...so i try to not drink so often. its expensive at the bars anyways. i rather throw the money at my car.
                                you were pretty tanked at red robin....remember i had to lead you to the bathroom? LOL
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X