*NW Bitchilism Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i look at joser's post count and sigh.....LOL

sounds like you will have to drop the engine to get at that seal zach...don't think dropping the front and drivers side mount will make enough room, but then again pulling the crank pulley off will help.
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

YAY!!! after 4 months of owning the S2000...finally found the problem for the RANDOM power loss/no codes/valvetrain noise issue..... (after replacing the MAP sensor & valve adjustment)

took the HDS out during lunch break today (after grabbing lunch and noticing the car was acting up again) and had a tech "snap shot" 60 second windows of what the engine was doing. FINALLY caught it!!!

well we ALL know how TPS sensors work... and @ idle they read .45-.49V

my S2000 reads .29V and when i rev'd (1000-2500rpm) it at a light just to make sure the HDS was reading properly it said the TPS wasnt even reading 1/2 the time. took off from the light and the engine chokes!!

WOT=4.43V (normal)

my TPS was cutting out reading 3.16V.... 0.29V...4.43V....0.29V while going WOT at one time (3k-4200rpm). gosh, felt like i was running on 2 cylinders. prolly not the best thing for the engine forcing that much air in and having the computer thinking my car is at idle or worse. LOL

bad news, initially im barely out of factory warranty. more bad news... my extended warranty doesnt cover "throttle bodies". good news is my service manager is willing to try and "good will" it! just gotta make a call and order the 681 dollar part if approved.
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wow
        that blows

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
          wow
          that blows
          yeah it has been frustrating..... but kinda glad i know the issue. hopefully the goodwill gets approved so i can get a new throttle body.

which im gonna be sending out...before install LOL!!

been trying to catch/fix this bug before i start modding the S ..... i can LET IT BEGIN now!!!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

how long has your warranty been up

Comment

I've never in my driving life have ever lost my fucking keys. EVER. UNTIL FUCKING NOW!

My car is pretty much ready to start but I have no fucking keys! I've been looking for them for 2 fucking days! My laptop is also acting up again, not recognizing my ostrich or burner. So, even if I COULD start my car, I can't do much besides hear it start and turn it back off becuase I need a complete custom fucking map!

It's like Florida wants me to stay. FUCK ME!

FUCK YOU MURPHY AND YOUR STUPID ASSS FUCKING LAW OF HOMONESS>!!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

I had to get a physical for work......I had a large African American doctor who felt it necessary to give me a hernia test. . . .all I remember was him saying "turn your head and cough" then "oh yeaaahhhh". I feel like he owes me lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
                  I had to get a physical for work......I had a large African American doctor who felt it necessary to give me a hernia test. . . .all I remember was him saying "turn your head and cough" then "oh yeaaahhhh". I feel like he owes me lunch.

Click for my ride thread.

Comment

So what did him being black have to do with the situation?

Or

Am I missing something and just over analyzing the situation?
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX View Post
                      So what did him being black have to do with the situation?

Or

Am I missing something and just over analyzing the situation?
                      i think he was just painting us a picture

Comment

Just setting the scene, to his credit he was very gentle!

Comment

Originally posted by jdmwannabe View Post
                          Just setting the scene, to his credit he was very gentle!
                          I would hope so!

Yeah, it's got to be awkward as hell in any situation for a man to be reaching, let alone grabbing ANYTHING in that area. Glad he was gentle though.
                          3 CB's gone....
                          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Sorry man..its my job.

Comment

^

Comment

Well just payed my BS ticket! Anyone else get the ticket for narrows bridge for not having the good to go pass? its bull, they dont post a sign till after you on the on rap saying good to go pass only and its not like you can back up on a on rap! THEN! they charge you a convenience fee for paying online!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                                New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X