Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i forget where in the world this new "condom" is, but its name is Ax somthing. any how, its for women to use when they are about to be raped! guess it has lil teeth on the inside that shred up the dick, and when he tries to take it off, it gets tighter.... i thought it was the funniest thing. but what the hell? if a guy is gonna rape a girl. is he really gonna wait to put on a condom that she provides???? now if soo, that would be a very courtious rapper. lol

Comment

Originally posted by snailin91 View Post
      i forget where in the world this new "condom" is, but its name is Ax somthing. any how, its for women to use when they are about to be raped! guess it has lil teeth on the inside that shred up the dick, and when he tries to take it off, it gets tighter.... i thought it was the funniest thing. but what the hell? if a guy is gonna rape a girl. is he really gonna wait to put on a condom that she provides???? now if soo, that would be a very courtious rapper. lol
      Oh, you mean the thing I posted a year ago?
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...highlight=rape
      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

that would be it.... the way they described it on the radio this morning, was a "male" condom. but after seeing your posting pic, that thing looks brutal!!!! i think that should be instituted all over the land..... that would make a rapist think twice....

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
          well hello,

I have said it time and time again!

I miss the NW crew!!!!

East Coast, bluttt! I think I threw up in my mouth a lil!
          We just had a mini meet too...
          We miss you too stevo!

Comment

yah man, the support, love, and knowledge of the NW crew is
            something to be desired. ughhhhnot to sure about the east coast.

but one day I will be back, and hopefully with a full blown boosted h22.
            MadLab Racing
            Southern Maryland

Comment

I just heard about that condom thing last night. They said they were giving it to women in Africa, apparently the rape count is up with the world cup being held down there. I'm not sure if I'm for or against those things, I mean, a guy is in a rage when he rapes a girl, then he finds out she has something that has just turned his junk into shredded man twig, so that pisses him off more, then he kills her.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                I mean, a guy is in a rage when he rapes a girl, then he finds out she has something that has just turned his junk into shredded man twig, so that pisses him off more, then he kills her.
                i would

Comment

that rape condom thing, makes my dick hurt looking at it.
                  OUCH.

Comment

Originally posted by drummersteve7 View Post
                    yah man, the support, love, and knowledge of the NW crew is
                    something to be desired. ughhhhnot to sure about the east coast.

but one day I will be back, and hopefully with a full blown boosted h22.
                    Werd man. We will still be here haha. alot of us may not have our Cb's anymore, but Ive always said it doesnt matter for us. We are all friends regardless of the car we own. This site just happened to put us in one place haha.

Comment

im not your freidnd any more zack. now that you bought a newer/nicer/more comfortable car than me!!!!

Comment

hey sean....extra wheels maybe? http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/pts/1801912495.html
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by 92jdm View Post
                          im Not Your Freidnd Any More Zack. Now That You Bought A Newer/nicer/more Comfortable Car Than Me!!!!
                          Rage Quit

Comment

rage quit life

Comment

what car dose Zack have now???? is it newer and nicer than my clunker?

Comment

no
                                lol
                                he has a 4 door legend.
                                pretty clean......i guess

Comment

Working...
                                X