This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
    Im not a fucking noob just becuase I dont fucking know which fucking mount will work and which wont...Oh jesus get out of ur the all mighty jose....
    U know everything do u? and u could answer my question either...
    We had a conversation in person and the subject of mounts never even came up....
    I don't recall a conversation about a 5 spd swap between you and I. What was my response?

And I don't know everything, I never claimed I did. Not sure what gave you that idea. I tell Alex to search all the time, stop being a little bitch.

I OBVIOUSLY know wtf that answer is considering I did do Alex's 5 speed swap...and helped out with Seans, and have done quite a few more.

You think I'm going to spout off all the info for free and without you showing SOME kind of knowledge behind it? If you were smart enough you'd had read the 5spd conversion guide. Cp mike outlines wtf is needed and what your options are. You're a noob for not searching. You should know better than that.

Sounds like you're in a bad mood. Go yell at your wife, it'll make you feel better.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

i believe i said to search... my bad. but really i basically summed up what to do with the 5spd swap. i DID convert mine with helping hands from bean burritto and cory.

Cory.... what year were the rims you bought from?? im hoping they are a certain year....

PS- we are definately gonna run after ur swap! you biatch!
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
        I tell Alex to search all the time, stop being a little bitch.
        this is true.
        ive been told to search too. even if were sitting in the same room. lol

Comment

Jose is ALWAYS telling me "WTF? What are you Retarded? Did you not search?" He HAS taught me A LOT of things but he has never spoon fed me shit! He makes sure I understand what I am doing so I know what "I" am doing.

Yeah, he did do my DOHC swap AND my 5 spd swap BUT he made sure I knew what was doing instead of "Just doing it for me".

Relax Zack, he isn't harping on you. He is the type of person that makes sure you learn from what he is doing or showing you. I know I have pissed him off NUMEROUS TIMES working on my car.

The Members here have a LOT of knowledge, we do give each other shit, but it's all in fun. As you know we are all a fairly close knit group.

Try not to take it so personal.
          3 CB's gone....
          1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

Im not.....arguing was something to do for right then....
            Fucking bored waiting for my clutch to come in...
            I already read cp mikes guide to 5spd swap, but it says I just need the mount from the manual tranny....Its cool, Im not really doing the work I guess, So if sean used a mount from a 5th gen, then I'll go and find one I suppose....And Im not being a liitle bitch jose,
            dont use that term on me....or Ill do what I did to you when u slept at my house...
            Lets just say you will be able to smell things...REALLY WELL

Comment

Originally posted by zack_odom View Post
              or Ill do what I did to you when u slept at my house...
              Lets just say you will be able to smell things...REALLY WELL
              What?
              3 CB's gone....
              1 WK Overland....

Comment

Originally posted by Father Time View Post
                What?
                dutch oven?
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice View Post
                  dutch oven?
                  Cobbler?
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...=hot%20cobbler that? LOL I was speaking of http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=dutch+oven
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I know what you meant, I was just being an ass.

Cobbler, cooked in a dutch oven.

3 CB's gone....
                      1 WK Overland....

Comment

That looks like brain cancer...

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                          Look in the weekly/daily/monthly meet thread. It's the 2nd to last post.
                          Ya after posting that i noticed the meet thread... didnt want to edit that post so you guys have more to cry about.. thats all....
                          If i can get this Botch running ill go...
                          . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                          WiredMotorSports
                          [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

If me and Gage get done early, we'll swing by. I have your number.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Hey Father Time, I hear you may have an H23 dizzy for sale...you should bring that to the meet sunday
                              Pm sent.
                              . . .93 Ex F2.0A Si. . .
                              WiredMotorSports
                              [[-]] (()) [[\]] [[)) //\\

Comment

m52 is out of the parts car.

Now I need to collect swap parts...

Anyone have an opinion on the best way to dispose of a shell?
                                Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X