This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mr.ODOM

ill be seeing you this coming Sunday... i see ur signed up for the Federal Way honda-tech meet. ur all over the damn place! hahaha
    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I'm signed up for hellza shit this weekend.
      I have to check all the sites ha....

Comment

i saw that on t-i too lol it said zack_odom
        i was like, "woooah"
        峠 で ドリフト を して 下さい。

steam linky facebook, y0 俺 は 走り屋 です。 clickable ^

Comment

No job+ Weekend. FTW!

Comment

lol zack trust me I know how to drive in the snow. The roads were just REALLY bad that day and for quite a while over there. And I was thinking I may just get like a 99 accord 4d cause they're nice and get good milage with that sohc vtech YO!!! and it keeps me in the honda family cause I don't wanna leave if I don't have to.
            F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
            My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I highly doubt you really now how to drive in the snow.
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut View Post
                I highly doubt you really now how to drive in the snow.
                BWAHAHAHAHA silly juan yes I do know how to drive in the snow.

MY RIDE

vouches:
                Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

Originally posted by DA92CB7 View Post
                  BWAHAHAHAHA silly juan yes I do know how to drive in the snow.
                  can't say that til you drive a rwd car/truck with an open diff on an inch of ice/snow
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Just got off of work. Came on here to check things out.

Why are we talking about snow in the summer
                    I only want to hear about snow, if it has the word boarding connected at the end.
                    ""Sometimes, whats in my head, isnt really the same concept in life"
                    current ride...'01 IS300

SOLD...'93 CB7 4DR but not forgotten

Comment

One time i thought it would be cool to drive in snow/ice without popping in 4WD on my Explorer, thought it would be cool to floor it at the end of the street to fishtail a little. Well one HUGE apartment complex mail box later, i was back on the road to flee the scene
                      Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                      Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                      Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                      Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                      Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

David, you live in the west coast of washington, you do NOT know snow. Until you can drive over the pass during the winter with vans and trucks driving into snow snow walls, while you're doing the speed limit, you cannot drive in the snow.

You thought the snow in Pullman was bad this year, lol. It was just like that last year during the winter and I drove up there just fine with my LOWERED, no chain having, summer tires.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Ya the snow we get here is pretty weak. When it does snow its such a big deal that everything is closed anyways. Going through the pass, if it is really that big a deal then just stop and chain up....

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy View Post
                            David, you live in the west coast of washington, you do NOT know snow. Until you can drive over the pass during the winter with vans and trucks driving into snow snow walls, while you're doing the speed limit, you cannot drive in the snow.

You thought the snow in Pullman was bad this year, lol. It was just like that last year during the winter and I drove up there just fine with my LOWERED, no chain having, summer tires.
                            you need to hurry up and get your ass back in washington its not the same with out our beloved joser

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

mr. zack you should totally do me a solid and make me a new sig pic you know all creative and shit i suck at that kinda stuff. just use one of the pics from the last meet. i grow tired of mine and from what i read you have alot of time on your hands. thanks

my ride

Comment

Originally posted by joekt View Post
                                mr. zack you should totally do me a solid and make me a new sig pic you know all creative and shit i suck at that kinda stuff. just use one of the pics from the last meet. i grow tired of mine and from what i read you have alot of time on your hands. thanks
                                Consider it done.

Comment

Working...
                                X