Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was looking around at stock dyno's for my car and it looks like they usually put down around 120hp/126tq for a stocker. that maf is starting to bug me. my friend john had a look at it and said i either need to get a proper intake or safc2 to compensate for it being 2-3 feet closer than it is supposed to be. kinda curious how much i am losing from that and the ecu.
    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
    Project 240SX
    Originally posted by chillin943
    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
      i my friend john had a look at it and said i either need to get a proper intake or safc2 to compensate

I got a safc II, make me an offer, and I might wanna get rid of it. Esp since I am going chipped po6 soon in my LX.
      MadLab Racing
      Southern Maryland

Comment

so, whens' the next meet?

Btw Steve, thanks for the alternator dude! Started Junior's car right up and it's been running good!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

hell yah

Originally posted by d112crzy
          so, whens' the next meet?

Btw Steve, thanks for the alternator dude! Started Junior's car right up and it's been running good!

glad to hear it man, no worries, good to help out another cb7 lover. Tell junior he is an animal and look at the mama mia a la derecha passing us. Damn spanglish!

u should be receiving that ecu shortly as well. better be this week or Im going crazy.
          MadLab Racing
          Southern Maryland

Comment

How's going to set up the next meet?

My fucking car screeched all the way to work. Tightened a little when I got home. I think I need to replace that belt.

Cory: How did you mount the silverstars in the headlamps with out the bulb holder in the low beams?
            3 CB's gone....
            1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

I think we should move the annual spring meet closer to the summer.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
              My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Or we can have an annual meet for every season!

lol. just a thought.

Comment

That is a thought.

Nice sig.
                  3 CB's gone....
                  1 WK Overland....

Comment

start planning! i say end of feb is good....for another
                    F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                    Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      Or we can have an annual meet for every season!

lol. just a thought.
                      Sounds good to me. That last meet was cool. Not exactly very smooth, but thats half the fun.

Comment

Russ was talking about a bbq at his place not that I will speak on his behalf but he was talking about it at the meet. man russ' house was so fun last time many josers car died I fucked up my bumper securing bolts we cut a hole in corys engine bay LOL
                        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
                          Cory: How did you mount the silverstars in the headlamps with out the bulb holder in the low beams?
                          i bought silverstars from walmart in h4 bulbs (highs are h1)
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                            start planning! i say end of feb is good....for another
                            Feb 23rd/24th? Either day works for me.

Anyone else?
                            3 CB's gone....
                            1 WK Overland....

Comment

Whichever day works for me too.

Comment

Either day.
                                I'm down.

Comment

Working...
                                X