Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
    Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
    Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Stupid Ass Thieves

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19274740/?GT1=10056
      無限WESTCOAST FUKINWITCHU ACCORD4THGEN 1990 CB7 Coupe無限

Comment

anybody know where the fuel pump relay is in our cars? i cant seem to find it.

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
          Damn I've been looking on google for HOURS at webcams all over the world, there's lots of cool stuff to see....

http://www.i-hacked.com/content/view/81/42/
          Your looking to setup spy camera's in chicks lockerrooms around the world aren't you.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
            anybody know where the fuel pump relay is in our cars? i cant seem to find it.
            u mean "main relay"???? which is up under the dash on the drivers side behind some stuff. kinda a pain to get to.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

no i mean the fuel pump relay...they sell them on ebay and shit. cant seem to find it in my chiltons manual.

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                no i mean the fuel pump relay...they sell them on ebay and shit. cant seem to find it in my chiltons manual.

fuel pump relay= "main relay"---> main relay controls fuel pump.

F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                  u mean "main relay"???? which is up under the dash on the drivers side behind some stuff. kinda a pain to get to.
                  It's not too awfully difficult to get at, I pulled mines and re-slodered it.....worked like a charm. It's behind (what used to be) my cruise control brain/computer.
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Yea, it's not THAT hard. And this is coming from a fat guy.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
                      Yea, it's not THAT hard. And this is coming from a fat guy.

nothing is too hard for you....... except Cory's....

Comment

It's not hard, it's just sharp cus it's so small!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

the brick of alarm brain is in the way of mine....... if mine goes bad i dunno how i would get to it. knock on wood

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                          My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

alright guys im having a real problem...im not getting fuel to my injectors...and i dont hear my fuel pump priming..and my car just keeps turning over. so do you guys think its my fuel pump or the relay that controls it? both pump and relay have 233,000 miles on them..fuck iono.

Comment

try your main relay buddy! you can just fork over the 70 for a brand new one from honda or you can do the re-soldering method.

Comment

i'd say it's the relay too. have had a few go out on me with both my accords.
                                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                                Project 240SX
                                Originally posted by chillin943
                                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Working...
                                X