No announcement yet.

*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

almost 10 and I still don't have my interior put back together.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
      Just got done washing and polishing my Vtec lobes... should be ready to go tomorow.
      Good God man, that's intense!
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        Cory hurt his eyeballs! dont know if he is gonna make it...he dremeled some aluminum flakes into his eyeballs!
        again?!! He did that when he was cutting holes in his bumpers for his fogs!!

what a dremel noob.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

so yeah I think I may not be doing the road trip tomorrow but Ill meet you guys at hooters probably. I havent gotten much sleep at all lately and I am in dire need of catching up so I may just sit the majority of the meet out and just come eat some wings with yalls.

nite . . .
          F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
          My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
          Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy

what a dremel noob.
            LOL! no doubt. doesnt sound like he is gonna be attending. he has to go to the ER/clinic at 8am tomorrow...last i heard. which means i will also be absent. bummer.
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

wtf???!! are you serious dude?

Comment

wtf???!! are you serious dude?
                yeah, he sounded pretty serious.
                F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

what a dremel noob.
                  Fuck.... CORY!!! Look at what I'm wearing!!! lol
                  1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by maroonaccord2.2
                    Fuck.... CORY!!! Look at what I'm wearing!!! lol
                    bwahahaha, i had protection yo, the chip of metal sprayed up under the safety glasses. i'm still planning to be at the meet though.
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                      bwahahaha, i had protection yo, the chip of metal sprayed up under the safety glasses. i'm still planning to be at the meet though.
                      Oh, okay.....good.
                      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

fuck im tired

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

so im gonna do this on 3 hours worth of sleep?!?!?!

i did so much work to my car today! got a new exhaust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

Man its raining hard!
                            Got in my car tonight and realised that good ole' sunroof has a leak...not cool.

Comment

Heading out.
                              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

im fucking tired.

sean and cory better show. i'll be heading out in about half an hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X