Clear All

hey joser add On17RHs to the list

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
    My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

Originally posted by OnBBS17s
      hey joser add On17RHs to the list
      who be that??
      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
        who be that??

my brother

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

11 days left!!!

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
            11 days left!!!
            actually 10......

hooray! i get to feel left out!
            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
              actually 10......

hooray! i get to feel left out!
              just because you are the only jdm one thats gonna be there? or......what?
              Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
              Project 240SX
              Originally posted by chillin943
              anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
              Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Welp little over a week til the meet and I still haven't found a car, looks like I'll be rollin the wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                  just because you are the only jdm one thats gonna be there? or......what?
                  im not jdm, im just japanese manufactured........

not having my OWN cb7 there will make me feel left out, ya jackass!

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                    Welp little over a week til the meet and I still haven't found a car, looks like I'll be rollin the wagon.
                    Forgive my ignorance but, this is a bad thing???
                    3 CB's gone....
                    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

haha Yeah, I've been in the wagon for two years now the entire front end of the cars been rebuilt twice and has never been the same since the first rebuild, it's been keyed, door checked to hell, parking lot scrapped like a mofo, backed into a tree. The wagon has had a hard life.......

Comment

Originally posted by 91accordwagon
                        haha Yeah, I've been in the wagon for two years now the entire front end of the cars been rebuilt twice and has never been the same since the first rebuild, it's been keyed, door checked to hell, parking lot scrapped like a mofo, backed into a tree. The wagon has had a hard life.......

3 CB's gone....
                        1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

So like I said lol. The wagon still looks good and all I'm just tired of it personally.

Comment

Hey you should add me to the list I'm totally going to this.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

nice, where you from and whats your name?

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by tresexohcb
                                Hey you should add me to the list I'm totally going to this.
                                what do you drive?

Instagram: n_buttz

The Jeepster ____ The CB7 ____ The TE38 ____ The S13

Comment

Working...
                                X