No announcement yet.

*****07 NW Spring Meet*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im not gonna stay for the go karting either because i cant fit in them lol plus i just dont feel like karting. i'll probably drive back down with you juan

Comment

The Canadian convoy is going to leave the Border and start heading down I5 at about 6:45 AM.

What time are we meeting the Northern Folk? Around 7:15 AM? 2 Hour drive from Burlington to Auburn, right?

Where exactly are we meeting? What exit should we take?
      Last edited by J-dawg; 02-27-2007, 06:01 AM.
      -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

Originally posted by J-dawg
        The Canadian convoy is going to leave the Border and start heading down I5 at about 6:45 AM.

What time are we meeting the Northern Folk? Around 7:15 AM? 2 Hour drive from Burlington to Auburn, right?

Where exactly are we meeting? What exit should we take?
        South Bound I5

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
        My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

well fuck

here's the email from the go kart place

Jose,

Thank you, for considering us for your upcoming group event. I wanted to provide you with a race option which would best compliment your group size (30p). I suggest reserving the track for either 1-hr/1-1/2hrs.. This will provide each person with plenty of track time. The rate for open track per hour is $720. An additional 1/2 hr. is $400. March 11th at 5pm is currently open. Our hours of operation on Sundays are Noon-8pm. We would have plenty of time to accommodate your 5pm reservation. Unfortunately, we would not be able to stay open later than 8pm. Anyone under 18 yrs. of age, will need one of their parents complete a minor waiver for them. You can retrieve the releases off our web site. If you're interested in the hourly rental, we ask that you complete an Event Agreement with 50% deposit to secure the date/time. Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Aki Wright

Anyone wana front 350 dollars? Most likely not. SO, I guess we're just gona have to show up and let it roll like that. Since, by that time I think some people would have gone home already.

I duno, throw some more ideas at me guys.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Idk, we should just arrive an drive. Everyone can pay for themselves. An I guess we should have a plan on groups an stuff because we don't want too many people on the track at one time.

Comment

why would we want to rent the track for 720 dollars when 30*17 is 510 dollars?
              H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
                why would we want to rent the track for 720 dollars when 30*17 is 510 dollars?
                possibly open track means we would have the track all to ourselves instead of just getting in races with other random people if we just showed up
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i mist that part.
                  H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

well you guys have to remember its going to be a sunday and 5pm..i dont think there will be very many people there. ya know?

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                      well you guys have to remember its going to be a sunday and 5pm..i dont think there will be very many people there. ya know?
                      x2. lets cross our fingers at least!

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                      New people click here

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
                        possibly open track means we would have the track all to ourselves instead of just getting in races with other random people if we just showed up
                        just get pax to scare them off if other people try to come in.

j/k j/k

Comment

Me and my car don't get along.

Comment

so what does the weather look like for up there? it says its supposed to rain up until the 8th here in battle ground...maybe its different up north there?

Comment

It was nice and sunny here all day

Comment

down in auburn it was pretty much cloudy all day.

My s13 Ride Thread>>><<<My Rx7 Ride Thread "What is power without control?"
                                New people click here

Comment

Working...
                                X