Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nicce, if that happend the meet would be HUGE!lol

Comment

im going FOR SURE. with or without my car.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

this is kind of off topic but i dont really feel like starting a thread about it...but can anybody find a rear lower crossmember from a 92-93 ex with the bracket holes for a sway bar? i really need one before the meet. thanks guys <3

Comment

you should just get a rear aftermarket sway bar. the EX oem ones dont compare, ask cory.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Sway bars? Ha! my car is completely stock... except for the weight reduction of no stereo...
            -pax
            Seattle, WA

Comment

yeah but the ex's came with a sway bar...the lx's and dx's didnt. i bought a rear lower crossmember from a dood in town with a 90 lx and it wouldnt fit because there weren't bracket holes for the sway bar.

Comment

so what josh?you dont need stock mounting spots for the aftermarket sway bars. They are even better and you can find them for like 150ish? less of a headache, than trying to swap out rear cross members...
                H22 Prelude VTEC 92-96 200 161 10.6:1 87 90 DOHC VTEC 2157 JDM

190.3whp 155 wtq - with bolt ons, and a dc header

ET=14.457 @ 94mph w/ 2.173 60Fter

Comment

yeah i'd agree with juan, dunno if the ex sway is worth the upgrade, especially after seeing how beefy the st bar is
                  Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                  Project 240SX
                  Originally posted by chillin943
                  anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                  Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

is there a track around auburn? like. circuit, not straight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dv8
                      is there a track around auburn? like. circuit, not straight.
                      closest to me (auburn) is pacific international raceway. used to be called SIR. its used for everything.
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

SIR/PIR is about a 4 minute drive on HW18 from the movie theater we're meeting at.
                        -pax
                        Seattle, WA

Comment

but it is not part of the meet, sooo.......yeah

Comment

well i have a stock sway bar..i just need the crossmember.thats what im saying. oh well if anybody can find me one let me know! 1 month 7 days till meet!

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                              but it is not part of the meet, sooo.......yeah
                              Well Mrs. Sarcasm, someone asked so I answered.
                              -pax
                              Seattle, WA

Comment

Originally posted by pax217
                                Well Mrs. Sarcasm, someone asked so I answered.
                                -pax
                                thats Mr. Sarcasm to you! just trying to prevent any ideas of changing the meet's itinerary.

Comment

Working...
                                X