X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now THAT would be some shit to see!
    3 CB's gone....
    1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

we've done shit like that we went for a cruise to a lake, 2 lanes 6 cars in each lane, shit was funny. when we were all at red lights waiting to get to the merge for the highway, all you hear is exhausts and revving hahahaha. people get cocky though, our lil convoy broke up because of the need to pass slower cars...hahahaha
      ..[CB7][STAR]..
      MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

well Mark (gen4aclude) just was down at my house from Oakharbor... but anyways i told him about this crazy super unique spot for some quick photo's. heres what the lay-out looks like,,, old buildings, like back in the 50's, there is like two garage's w/ old time retro vehicals, gas pumps, and huge retro sign's.. beutiful maintaind lawn and landscaping... gotta talk to the owner of the proporty this sunday,,, and see what he has to say about like a max of 6 or so cars to get photo'd at his place... location is on Paridice Lk. rd over by Maltby area, for those of you that are locals.... let ya know the out come on sunday....

Comment

Originally posted by 91Accord-LX
          Just think,

4 lane road-
          2 left lanes
          2 Accords side by side
          8 rows deep

Accord Convoy!
          this is one of my favourite parts of the meets - seeing a mob - a huge group of the same cars flying down the freeway.

Originally posted by stewie
          we've done shit like that we went for a cruise to a lake, 2 lanes 6 cars in each lane, shit was funny. when we were all at red lights waiting to get to the merge for the highway, all you hear is exhausts and revving hahahaha. people get cocky though, our lil convoy broke up because of the need to pass slower cars...hahahaha
          yupppppp. this was fun! we gotta do it next summer - invite everyone on here too for some bbq, swimming, jet skiing and babe watching!! just like last year, but better! I remember that cruise down to the lake was funn
          -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

we gotta go further then cultus next year, or at least stay a bit longer....and screw jetskii's, it screwed up my cell phone but yeah hahaha i member mikeys car getting attention, on our way out a familly of 3 was staring in his windows looking at his car and shit hahahaha.
            ..[CB7][STAR]..
            MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

MUAHAHAAH..i feel like we're planning some kind of plan to take over the world...or freeway i should say ^.^

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX
                MUAHAHAAH..i feel like we're planning some kind of plan to take over the world...or freeway i should say ^.^
                BWWAjajajaja
                Current 2016 Ford F150 XLT Sport
                Past 1990 Accord EX Sedan
                Past 1990 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1991 Accord LX Sedan
                Past 1993 Accord LX Wagon
                Current 1991 Accord EX Wagon

Comment

Originally posted by slammedEX

weird. i thought thats what we were planning....
                  F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                  Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

ooo it will be like that video that I saw on you tube where the college kids too up all the lanes on the free way and were doing the speed limit just to see what would happen it was crazzzzzzzzzzz. . . .
                    F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
                    My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
                    Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

3 days til the "2 months mark"!! time is gonna fly and before you know it everyone is gonna start washing/waxing and prepping their CBs for this meet! lol.

anyways, should be interesting to see the progress some peoples cars have made....
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                        anyways, should be interesting to see the progress some peoples cars have made....
                        yes i'm anxious to see your fog lights being able to turn on LMAO. j/p man, let's get your swap going. bump for the meet!
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                          3 days til the "2 months mark"!! time is gonna fly and before you know it everyone is gonna start washing/waxing and prepping their CBs for this meet! lol.

i spent all day yesterday washing my car. It was the first day in a long time since the sun had come out and it was really, really nice. so I washed and waxed my baby. I went out to take some pics, but nothing all that nice really.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

post em up anyway
                            -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

i hope everyone has booked this day off work
                              -Jonny

My FS Thread

Comment

I need to wax my damn car, it looks soooo bad. lol
                                1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Working...
                                X