Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      im excited.

can you tell?
      My car needs a waxing, does that excite you? lol
      1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

not really.

Im not sure if I'll be able to go over on saturday. I'll figure that out friday, lol.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Yup, I am very upset but I am 24 and have a mortgage, n2m other bills. I thought I was gonna have the $$$ to come but it's a 12hr drive longer if we went to Van first. I needed tires desperatly, so I bought a set of supra 712's for myu 15" cd5's and couldnt afford to come after that! With that and gas and If something were to go wrong with my car I would be sol. If there is a meet in like august I want to go to that! I was the one who originally wanted to go to this meet but I am just to poor responsible lol! take lots a pics so i can feel left out too

WaC!

Comment

catch a ride with someone and pay for half the gas!

also, I'm sure people can help you with food money if you need it. I know I would.

Comment

catch a ride with someone and pay for half the gas!

also, I'm sure people can help you with food money if you need it. I know I would.
              good, cuz im broke! can u pay for my meal/s?
              F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
              Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

Originally posted by SMseagren83
                good, cuz im broke! can u pay for my meal/s?
                i'm broke too, jose can you fix us some authentic tacos? rofl
                Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                Project 240SX
                Originally posted by chillin943
                anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

i sure can.

is seans grandmas taco ok?

Comment

They teased me and took away all my post, just wanted to let you all know I"m stilling coming to this meet. I'm stoked to meet you guys. Peace

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

i sure can.

is seans grandmas taco ok?
                      lol thats fucked up...... Rice patties anyways.

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

I will be attending the meet. My cb was stolen and hasn't surfaced yet, but got another so i will be there. Dont know if i will make the Karting but will be there for atleast the rest of it.

-Aaron

Comment

more people!! SO much people i lost count already. With the canucks, I'm sure its over 30 people already.

Everyone, if you plan to meet up at a destination before the meet place, then make a thread about it.

The northerners will meet at the park n ride, theres a thread for it if you're interested. Southern peeps, i think they already know what theyre gona do. If you dont, then say something or drive by yourself.

Comment

someone needs to bring me some breakfast! and energy/coffee!!
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

well today was beautiful here in the SW washington area! lets hope for this weather for the meet!

Comment

No shit today was perfect for a meet.

Keep an Eye on my Coupe. Click the Pic

Comment

Working...
                                X