spring meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DA92CB7
    its winter and I have to fix my suspension first I am afraid to drive my car with people in it so I only try to take it to work. And I want to make sure I have more than enough money to get the extra stuff plus I doubt anyone around here wants to do a swap right now. But I mean if you guys really want to help me with my swap right now I guess I could go for that but I really do need to get my suspension troubles worked out.
    pay me and I'll do your swap.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Originally posted by d112crzy
      pay me and I'll do your swap.
      pay us and we will to the swap
      fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

I am not really worried about that right now more just wanting to get my car more road worthy cause I hate driving it right now.
        F22b + MP1A = mad fun for me now. . .

MY RIDE
        My swap parts list and pricing

vouches:
        Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Sold to: Snailin91, Smeagren83, cb7dazz, Drummersteve7, Slick

Comment

I am not really worried about that right now more just wanting to get my car more road worthy cause I hate driving it right now.
          yeah i know. automagics arent fun.
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

LOLZ only sometimes mines ok just needs a little tlc that I don't have time for at the moment cause its cold and I work too much.

MY RIDE

vouches:
            Bought from: Smeagren83(quite a few times now LOL), 97lude, AZaccord, M3torz2nR, g7kobayashi, sickoffthe206 and Kurobei, Jarhead, prNonVtec4u, caserX

Comment

LOLZ only sometimes mines ok just needs a little tlc that I don't have time for at the moment cause its cold and I work too much.
              what up with your tranny
              fuck the bitches that stole my car jan/1/2006@7am from montesano wa updated: The Warrens from Malone Wa were found guilty for possesion of stolen property in the 1st*and were ordered to pay $2489.69 in restitution, only cause the shell was not found

R.I.P.

Vouches from: Snailin91, Caution, 2G6, Jdmf23accord, Boosted_StinkyNuts

Comment

nothings wrong with my transmission im having suspension troubles

MY RIDE

vouches:

Comment

aaaaaa shiiiiit another March meet awesome! Check out my video in my sig from the last meet Ill try to make it down!
                  1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

Comment

found my new h22. its a JDM version outa 94-95. no trans or ECU. but not worried. converting to 5spd, so trans/engine harness off f series/all pedals and linkage's=$400.00 still gotta find an ECU.
                    doin the swap on my own (installation part that is) and have been in contact w/ a few peeps on the wiring side. should be up an going around end of Feburary. oh the engine is $985.00 or so. gettin all tinggelly inside......
                    sorry for the thread jackin.....

Comment

NICE MAN. I still havent seen your car. I think im going to make it my goal to be last NWer to get an H

The Wood grippin' - Mesh spinnin' Accord
                      My Ride | Cars from my trip to Japan | Japan II

Comment

haha nice charlie, i knew you were hooked on the h22a after you drove my car wiring should be pretty damn simple using the f22 harness and adding the 2-4 extra wires for vtec and iabs if needed bump for the meet
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

wanna see who can get their 5spd in and running first??
                          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

nawwww, my pockets are'nt as deep as others.... gotta a time frame, just tryin to stick with that. once all parts are here, should take frome friday night to a sunday drive home. remember, i'll being doing it up at Wes's house. pretty well equiped there.
                            oh,, im keeping my A/C, and power-steering.... wanna keep my few luxuries that i allready have.....

Comment

The H is becoming big in the NW, I think when I decided to go DOHC I'll settle for the F22b. 160hp, Enough to people who don't know. Yet won't have me reaching too far into the pocket.
                              3 CB's gone....
                              1 WK Overland....

Still miss the CB though......maybe one day.

Comment

PM me if you need help with the manual conversion. I ran into some electrical problems, but the swap itself is cake. Make sure you solder those damn connections!

As for the meet, too early to say anything. If nothings comes up, count me in! A friend of mine will also be going in his cb…
                                Last edited by 90EX; 12-20-2006, 02:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X