Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 11th, 2006, Northwest Meet, VIDEO FINALLY HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

March 11th, 2006, Northwest Meet, VIDEO FINALLY HERE!

hey guys i finally got around to making the damn video haha, sorry took so long, anyways its from March 11th, northwest meet, below is the link, the video is 32mb and its 6minutes and 30 seconds long, my video editing skills arent so 1337 so please dont laugh anyways, please post what you think of the video/meet! Thanks, ENJOY

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7...1ebd44a659.htm
    Last edited by aleks77; 07-08-2006, 01:00 AM.
    1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Member's Ride Page | Video of my CB7, Open Downpipe peelout

it looks good, and those are some nice accords, you guys have there
    Members Ride

Comment

Dayum!! That was sick dude! Lots of good footage there. Looked like a great meet. Great Job
      PM me if you found this!!

Comment

dang, took long enough. but it looks great, and most importantly,,,, reminds me of what a great time i had meeting all of you guys. we'll have to do it again some time.

Comment

Yay the vid clips we have all been waiting for lol. Looks great man, we gotta get another meet set up and have you tape some more
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

It's telling me the video is corrupted ????????

Comment

x2

Comment

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/7...1ebd44a659.htm

there i re-uploaded it enjoy!!
                1991 Accord LX Coupe - Boosted F22 - 5spd LSD - Shaved Bay - Work VSXX - Recaro SRD

Comment

haha I have to say that's the first time I've seen my wagon on video rollin. I really like my wagon all of the sudden haha

Comment

I saw my car a bit, that's cool!! The last vid, there was ZERO footage.....
                    1992 Accord LX - SOLD

Comment

Sweet vid man

Comment

damn, do you have something against me?

my car wasnt really in the vid. I mean, yea i was in the vid, but more like a car that was in the way. damn, makes me sad, lol. o wells, i know my car has gone thru MAJOR improvements since then

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

lol my car didnt get much time on there either but oh well, im glad it's that much of a sleeper
                          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                          Project 240SX
                          Originally posted by chillin943
                          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

blah! i didnt get much "showtime" either cory..dont feel too bad...maybe its our cars colors....kinda "poopy" looking...or at least mine! LMAO! gosh and my car looked soo...PLAIN in the few seconds i got! NOT ANYMORE!

Sean
                            F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                            Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

haha sorry guys i didnt mean to not film your cars, i wasnt even filming my friend was, and i didnt cut much of the video out, so now one was CUT on purpose the reason might be is because the same cars stuck around my car while cruising? not sure, next meet ill be sure to get everyone's car at least 30 seconds

Comment

Working...
                              X