New Car decision?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Car decision?

Im in a bit of a bind, Im really not happy with my CB or my integra and i really want a new car but being a college student its kinda hard to save. I go to school three days a week so i only work four so money is tight. So i think im gonna put together i bit of a buget and try to get a car before the 1st of the year. Ive narrowed it down to two cars, a s2k or a CL-S. I know that cars are TOTTALY different but i like them both alot. Of Course my buddies are pushing the s2k and my parents the CL-S, but idk what to get? Or if i should get something at all.
    Last edited by Todds91; 09-23-2009, 12:26 AM.
    Click Here
    1991 Honda Accord EX-SOLD
    1998 Acura Integra LS-SOLD
    1993 Toyota Mr2 N/A 5spd-SOLD
    2001 Chevy Tahoe-Daily Driver
    2006 Honda CBR600F4i-NEW Toy

My suggestion Todd?

Keep 1 car! Continue with school. Finish up/graduate and then either treat yourself to a newer car OR maybe Mom and Pop will be treating you to a newer vehicle as a grad present...

But, of the 2 cars you have currently? Get rid of the CB.
    Last edited by new_beginnings; 09-23-2009, 12:38 AM.
    RETIRED...

Comment

cl-s, since your in college get a car you wont be dumping money into. im in college and i got my accord where i wanted it and i've stopped putting money into it other then routine maintenance.

My Members Ride Thread
      Originally posted by deevergote
      You have to think outside the box to get IN the box!

Comment

I'd say go for the CL-S!
        1990 Accord EX

Comment

fix your current car and save your money.

or get better job

As long you can get from A to B that all you really need.

Comment

Originally posted by XcluziveAZN View Post
            fix your current car and save your money.

or get better job

As long you can get from A to B that all you really need.
            Agree, the way economy is, no car payment sounds very good. Keep the teg.

Comment

I vote on keeping the car. I feel the same exact way with my 5th gen. I've done all I can to it but bodywise it's not looking so good.

So I just maintain the hell out of the motor..as well with the rest of the car.
              Henry R
              Koni/Neuspeed
              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

So you have two cars already and money is tight but you're looking to buy a third car? Not only a third car, but an S2K or a CL-S lol? I wish I was that broke. In all seriousness though between the two it would hard to pick. Sell the two you have and buy both of them lol. I'd have to go with the CL-S.

Comment

Get a Ferrari, I heard those are good for people on a tight budget

Comment

keep the teg, if you go new car cl-s. the s2k is not very practical for a dd.
                    Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                    Project 240SX
                    Originally posted by chillin943
                    anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                    Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

Save the money!
                      Tight budget but want a new car? People must be crazy these day!

Comment

Working...
                      X