Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody use FasterFox to speed up their browsing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll see if there's a way to disable it for this site. I can do it in the code of the site itself (I have to figure out how... but I know the principle of it) but I's rather not trust a line of code that can eventually be bypassed. I'd rather rely on the courtesy of the memebers here! Plus, nobody likes that white error screen...

Comment

just curious...what do you have do to the server to fix that error screen?
      Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
      Project 240SX
      Originally posted by chillin943
      anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
      Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

ok I disabled it

Comment

Originally posted by head4life
          tools>add ons>fasterfox

Do not prefetch links with www.cb7tuner.com in them

I hope this is saying do not use fasterfox on cb7tuner I dont know
          Tools > Extensions > Select FasterFox then Options

select the 'Courteous' (no load placed on server) preset.

That is another solution, but if Deev doesn't want anyone using it with this site, we need to respect that.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

Originally posted by blackice
            just curious...what do you have do to the server to fix that error screen?
            I don't know for sure, but I've been told by people who know a bit more than me that it's due to too many connections. I have yet to gain access to the server's control panel (atx never used it, and I have to contact the host). That might tell me a little more.

Comment

maby telling everybody about it wasn't the best idea. someone might just look at this thread quick and not read the part where you say not to use it, and make the problem worse.
              spin city

Comment

True. I'll update the first post. I keep forgetting that people don't like to read

Comment

I put mine down to optimized. If the site keeps crashing Ill put it down to courteous and/or disable it.
                  -Mark-
                  CB7
                  CD5

And if i could swim I'd swim out to you in the ocean
                  Swim out to where you were floating in the dark.

Comment

Originally posted by ACC0RD22
                    I put mine down to optimized. If the site keeps crashing Ill put it down to courteous and/or disable it.
                    x2. I changed mine to Courteous a couple hours before the site crashed.

Comment

Working...
                    X