X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    ring was scarier than the grudge
    x2

i saw the grudge. i wasn't even freaked out too much... i think i may have even fell asleep
    Omar | aww_shiet | Facebook | Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by aww_shiet
      x2

i saw the grudge. i wasn't even freaked out too much... i think i may have even fell asleep
      I watch alot of japanese horror and I think the "american grudge" was BS. The japanese versions (Ju-on) were more scarrier in my opinion (especially part 2) compared to the US version. The US version they added too much special effects where the japanese one minimized it and made scenes look even more demented or freakish looking.

I have yet to see the american Grudge 2....is it out yet in theaters? But judging by the previews, they seem to have finally captured what the japanese movie "Ju-on" is all about.

Oh yeah and the Ring didn't scare me that much either.... Ringu 2 & Ringu Zero was like "eh". The only part in Ringu that really made me jump was when the main lady character (forgot her name) was reading the dead girls fathers mind and in that "flashback" saw how the little girl killed people for the first time by psychic powers. The dead girl "Sadako" ran by the main character then turned and grabbed her arm in the flashback. When she jumped out of the flashback and looked at her arm, she had a bruise/burn mark. (That reminded me of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies where Freddy can harm his prey and when they wake up from the nightmare, they take that injury back with them in the real world)
      Last edited by Kurobei; 10-07-2006, 01:47 PM.
      I need a custom turbo manifold built....
      707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
      "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
      '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

im guessing you guys are kind of young with your fav horror flicks being so new. new horror flicks are just dumb teeny bopper time fillers.

scariest 3 not in any order;

-the exorcist (hands down best of all time)
        -evil dead part 1 (scared the shit out of me as a kid)
        -the shining (got to love jack)

Comment

hahaha i just watched the shining a half hour ago
          Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
          Project 240SX
          Originally posted by chillin943
          anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
          Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

I haven't been scared from a movie in a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG time. I can't even think of anything released the past 15-20 years that could even be considered scary.

The g/f on the other hand....gets scared during "horror" movie trailers then wants to see the movie only to sit there covering her eyes damn near the whole time.
            1993 Prelude S
            F22A1
            custom'ish turbo setup
            180 whp/217 ft-lbs super hot, super humid, super rich, boost falling off at 8psi
            18psi boost spike = BOOM!!!!!
            currently being rebuilt

Comment

Originally posted by mullet
              I haven't been scared from a movie in a LOOOOOOOOOONNNNNG time.

x2

I think the only movie that really creeped me out was the original Amityville. I didn"t get scared though, just creeped out. I think it was the whole fly scene thing.
              One of my favorite scary movies, even though some people will say it isnt scary, is the original Halloween. The sequels sucked, especially Halloween H20.

Comment

Working...
              X