This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Sh!t Got Jacked!

For everyone one in the Washington area I'd like to ask all you if you could keep an eye out for a black 1990 Honda Accord EX 4dr, has C/F hood with hood pins, stock accord wagon rims, lowered on tokico blues and maxspeed coilovers (stickers that came with the shocks and coilovers are on the sides of the car on the front fenders), has a dual tip canister with the tips that turn up, has the driving ligths in the front fenders aswell, also has CB7tuner stickers on the back doors, and one on the hood by the driver side headlight. This happend 1/1/06 at 7 am in montesano washington, we were all in bed heard the car start up so we ran outside and it was already laying rubber in the road bout 20 ft from it was parked. no one got a look at this scumbag so i cant give any clues there. anyone with info pm me my bro needs his ride back.

I'll try to get some pics.

VTEC I dont need no stinkin Vtec

thats gotta suck man hope you guys find it one piece then go after the theive

Comment

that seriously fucking sucks man I'm up north in the Bham Mount Vernon area, the eye is out. I have no idea where montesano is but I'll watch nonetheless.

Comment

I'll keep a look out, but i'm in spokane so I don't know if i'll be much help.

Members Ride Thread

Comment

I'll keep an eye out.

Comment

Man they try to take my car and they couldn't and then they ended up taking yours wtf man. I'm still paranoid and I'll keep looking out for yours while protecting mine.
            "form follows function."
            Louis Sullivan

Comment

im sorry to hear that...mine got stole 7 days after my 16th b-day a few years ago so i know what its like..hopefully they dont find ur sittin on the dust guards completely stripped like mine! i wish u the best

Check Out My Car

Comment

damn thats gotta suck! Like other people I will keep an eye out.

Comment

its good that all you are looking out for man.... i got a few who leave around here looking aswell.... but yes i will get revenge this punk isnt gonna get away with this... i hope i find him before the police do so i can beat shit outta him!

anyways thankx for support dude

VTEC I dont need no stinkin Vtec

Comment

Try to look for a Silver 98-01 VW Jetta they might know whos behind the theft of your car. Cause they came to my house after following me, but didn't see my car and left. So yeah. I'm paranoid still right.
                    "form follows function."
                    Louis Sullivan

Comment

post up pics of how your car looks bro so we know what it looks like so it will help us all to catch this asshole/s around it

Comment

I'm sorry that happened man, thats the worst feeling in the world. I'll definately keep an eye out up here in Bellingham. Oh another thing, you might wanna post the license plate # up here in case someone just catches a glimpse of it. Good luck finding it.
                        Retired 1990 Accord LX Coupe
                        Project 240SX
                        Originally posted by chillin943
                        anyone kno if i can just make a hot wire for v-tec off the horn??
                        Vouches: Bought from: smseagren83, phatdoughnut, uk - accord, lucid, iamnemo, accord_inspire, 2point6, chopstickz, djcaz_aom, rosko

Comment

man that sux.. sorry to hear that man .. i hope u find the fuqer or fuqers who stole ur car. . my car's been broken into 3 times .. and the feeling sucked, i couldn't imagine my whole car being stolen. good luck on the hunt

- i'll keep my eye out in northern california for ur car .. heheh .. but i don't know what it looks like ..
                          -:¦:-
                          Originally posted by wed3k
                          i rep cb7tuner all day, everyday. people say, "fuck y0 honda." and i say, "bitch, please."

Comment

damn dude thank god my car don't run right now.

used condoms? wtf

Comment

I feel your pain.

Hopefully your shit won't look like this if the car is recovered.

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                              X