Breaking up with my gf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking up with my gf

No sob story I dont care that much but she is nice and would get hurt realllyyyy bad if I just went out and told her. Shes majorly clingy and has revenge issues(Im starting to notice I attract the weird ones)

I need subtle ideas to kill the relationship without her killing herself or something.
    -Will

start pulling back and through actions make it clear that you arent feeling it like you used to. then when she questions you about it, you can express it verbally and it wont seem like its coming out of left field, she will be able to connect the dots and see the truth behind your words. then she cant blame you for cutting her off short with no supporting reason. hopefully if you are honest to her about it she will be able to identify her own faults and be a better person in her next relationship.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
    - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
    - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
    - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
    - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
    Current cars:
    - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
    - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

tell her your ***?

instagram @mikeymeyagi

Comment

Originally posted by cp[mike] View Post
        start pulling back and through actions make it clear that you arent feeling it like you used to. then when she questions you about it, you can express it verbally and it wont seem like its coming out of left field, she will be able to connect the dots and see the truth behind your words. then she cant blame you for cutting her off short with no supporting reason. hopefully if you are honest to her about it she will be able to identify her own faults and be a better person in her next relationship.
        Reasons:
        -Out of the last 10 dates weve been on and hell the last 3 weeks weve been seeing eachother, all she wants to do is spend my money and have sex. Im sure its unintentional but still. I want a Gf not a Fuck Buddy.
        -She hates my friends, hell my friends define me.
        -She hates my cars(The CB the CG and the Taurus.) says there too low
        -She hates the way I drive
        -We just dont connect like we did in the past. Im sure she can argue with that but I just dont feel like im with the right person.

I hate being a dick. and yes im doing that right now, very passively moving away from her claiming im going through rough times and feel overwhelmed.
        -Will

Comment

Point her to this thread, lol!
          My FB Page - http://www.facebook.com/hellaflush3d

My 3D Work --> http://samauripizzacats.deviantart.com/

Comment

If she has revenge issues.... I'd suggest just being extremely open yet sensitive. Timing is everything (even though I've never left anyone, I've always been the one who was left), When my last serious girlfriend of 2 1/2 years left me it was when I got off of tech school at 5, going to school the whole day since 7:30 am and then having to drive to work to work until 1 am. It was raining and my window wipers didn't work and she left me over the phone in a down pour. Not a very great feeling.
            Been a long time. Still alive...

Comment

tell her you feel like your with a prostitute..
              then explain this to her
              Prostitution is the act or practice of providing sexual services to another person in return for payment. People who execute such activities are called prostitutes

if that dont work then tell her the truth

Comment

Let her drive the Taurus with the broken transmission. That way she'll break up with you, problem solved.

Comment

Tell her you want to have a threesome... in which she is not invited.

Comment

at least u had the decency to do it after v day . not on v day.
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Corndog her.

You will be single, I guarantee you.

Comment

Blue waffle.

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamW View Post
                          If she has revenge issues.... I'd suggest just being extremely open yet sensitive. Timing is everything (even though I've never left anyone, I've always been the one who was left), When my last serious girlfriend of 2 1/2 years left me it was when I got off of tech school at 5, going to school the whole day since 7:30 am and then having to drive to work to work until 1 am. It was raining and my window wipers didn't work and she left me over the phone in a down pour. Not a very great feeling.
                          Yea man been there, its a really crappy feeling.

Originally posted by HondaB18 View Post
                          Let her drive the Taurus with the broken transmission. That way she'll break up with you, problem solved.
                          Hahaha! I tried! She doesnt want to drive my car.

Originally posted by Makaveli2k View Post
                          Tell her you want to have a threesome... in which she is not invited.
                          Oh god I can already see the Taurus getting keyed and the tires slashed. Oh wait.

Originally posted by tommi View Post
                          at least u had the decency to do it after v day . not on v day.
                          True. Like I said I hate being a dick.

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                          Corndog her.

You will be single, I guarantee you.
                          Remember that comment on another thread about buying that shirt and when im single you wanted her? Go ahead! She'll be legal ina year!
                          -Will

Comment

A year? Dammit... she's too young to corndog!
                            Actually, you're 18... she's too young for YOU to corndog, legally!

Comment

Try hitting her.
                              MRT
                              37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
                              30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
                              27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
                              Originally posted by Tippey764
                              I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
                              Originally posted by deevergote
                              sneaky motherfucker

Comment

Working...
                              X