billet grill

wheels/suspension:
    5th gen accord wheels
    lowered

interior:
    stock

audio/electronics:
    stock

i had more stuff on it, but it got broken into a couple of months ago, and its been a slow process putting her back together

so please be gentle with the comments
    Last edited by uncle_el; 03-31-2004, 08:49 PM.
    10-25-03 RIP little brown coupe

nice and clean. there's nothing wrong with that.

the policy here is to only post constructive criticism and not to flame fellow tuners. i'm not a mod by any means, but i'm 99% sure that's the way things go here. so don't worry about getting a ton of negative comments about your car (like what happens on other websites).

in any event, i would like to see more pics of the billet grill. i've only seen one on a cb7 in person.

nice mild drop, and i like the 5gen ex wheels.

to flip a well known quote, "uncle_el knows a few things. and one of the things uncle_el knows is: it's not how you race your car, but how you stand by your car and take pics of it. you betta learn that." lol, it's been an early morning and that probably won't be funny to anyone else.

be proud of your ride: it's clean and looks good. don't let anyone tell you different.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el

to flip a well known quote, "uncle_el knows a few things. and one of the things uncle_el knows is: it's not how you race your car, but how you stand by your car and take pics of it. you betta learn that." lol, it's been an early morning and that probably won't be funny to anyone else.

be proud of your ride: it's clean and looks good. don't let anyone tell you different.

ROFLMAO

here is a close up of the grille, its not the best one yet though
      Attached Files

Comment

looking good, i love the rims (i want them! ) and the grille seems to be one of the good billet ones, its curved to fit the car. looking very nice, what are your other plans for it?

and check out fizzbob's car http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...=&threadid=851

cowinkeydink

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

very nice and very clean, smokin g

Comment

very nice, I like the stock look!

what are your future plans?
            OS^e
            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

I'm liking how the 5th gen rims look on your ride man. I was thinking about doing the same thing when I get some funds but I wasn't entirely too sure. Good looking ride though!...

Comment

Originally posted by brown91coupe
                ROFLMAO

here is a close up of the grille, its not the best one yet though
                the grille is actually made by TRENDZ, there is a guy on ebay selling the billet grilles, but it doesn't follow the contour of the grille

this is the pic of the one on ebay right now

Comment

i use to own a trenz one. i paid almost 200 at the time shipped to my house. it was like 4 years ago. i could never get it to fit right. they are way nicer than the ones on ebay! car looks good bro ham

JDMED

buy my jdm part
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?p=544951#post544951

Comment

Originally posted by 4drcord
                    i use to own a trenz one. i paid almost 200 at the time shipped to my house. it was like 4 years ago. i could never get it to fit right. they are way nicer than the ones on ebay! car looks good bro ham

thanks for the comments, you gotta kind of play around with the grille to get it to line up right, i'm not sure what my next plan will be on it since my car had gotten broken into a couple of months ago, and i've been discouraged about putting any aftermarket items back on

Comment

Japanese CB-owners would KILL for your grille! They call it "American VIP" style!

Nice car, ever thought about painting the billet grille to match your car, or a flat black?
                      1997 RHD AE111
                      JDM Blackface Project

Comment

Like to see you keep your car clean, not to be an a$$ but I know it's expensive...but are you thinking color change in future? Your body seems to be in good shape to do so with minor body repairs if any.

Is that , the cappucino brown color? mine is similar but lighter... what color would mine be then? Whatever it is, it's nasty and I plan on changin it completely along with interior if I have my way
                        HondaFan81 For Sale Parts (LOW PRICES ON EVERYTHING)

Comment

Originally posted by HondaFan81
                          Like to see you keep your car clean, not to be an a$$ but I know it's expensive...but are you thinking color change in future? Your body seems to be in good shape to do so with minor body repairs if any.

Is that , the cappucino brown color? mine is similar but lighter... what color would mine be then? Whatever it is, it's nasty and I plan on changin it completely along with interior if I have my way

i'm thinkin of keeping it this color, at first i didn't like it, but over the years i have grown to like it, its just one of thoes colors, either tyou like it, or you don't........... its like the sundance gold on the new CL's, either you love it, or you hate it, and my opion, I HATED IT!!!!

Comment

that colors dope ... how many other people do up a brown ride? None!! Its lookin good man that billet grille is dope.

Comment

kept nice, simple and clean, i like.
                              94-95 accord rims are

My ride RS6 HELLA Bi-xenon ECE retrofitted CB7
                              www.maketradefair.com

Comment

Working...
                              X