swassheefry: 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

swassheefry: 1990 Accord LX

I sold my Accord 4.24.2006. I'm out of the family at this point. I have a 2003 Dodge Neon STX right now which will stay completely stock. Until I get out of college I won't work on cars because I lack the funds to do it. I'm gonna miss working with you guys and showing my progress and seeing your's but it's for the best. Possibly in a few years I'll come back with a new CB7, but at this point I sold my car completely as it was when the last pics we're taken...Erebuni skirts, JDM heads, FushiRes short shifter, AGX/Neuspeed suspension...all of it. Good luck guys in where you guys go, and I look forward to seeing you guy's tear up track and local streets...peace, Swassheefry.

swassheefry's 1990 Accord LX 5-speed

ENGINE/EHAUST:
    -Meagan Racing muffler with 2.25" piping
    -Ractive short ram intake w/ blue heatshielded filter
    -CraneCams 11mm FireWires(blue)
    -Denso Iridium Power spark plugs

WHEELS/SUSPENSION:
    -17" HP Racing Hurricances wheels
    -Wynstar Exocet R27 205/40ZR/17 tires
    -Ractive Type 8 upper strut bar(blue)
    -Tenzo R rear lower tie bar(blue)

EXTERIOR:
    -92-93 OEM Bumper Swap
    -96-97 Accord retrofitted Mugen front lip
    -94-97 Accord retrofitted Mugen sideskirts
    -92 JDM CB7 Headlights
    -15% Tint to the rear and 20% tint to the sides
    -H1 and H4 Silverstar headlight bulbs
    -DIY Grille
    -DIY Headlight Brows(not on since I got JDM headlights)
    -Black Out Bumper Lights
    -DIY Bumper Running Lights
    -Color matched side moldings

ELECTRONICS:
    -AutoPage RF-1055KE Keyless Entry
    -Whistler 1765 Radar Detector w/ Digital Compass
    -Kenwood Door Speakers
    -Alpine Rear Deck speakers
    -Some shitty Clarion HU

INTERIOR:
    -Blue Reverse Indiglo Gauges
    -Wheelskins blue/black leather steering wheel cover
    -Ractive Type R Shiftknob
    -Miscellaneous Blue Neons(don't drive with them on)

THINGS NEEDING INSTALLED/DONE:
    -JDM Amber Sidemarkers
    -Installing the OEM EX reay sway bar
    -Gettin Sidesskirts painted

FUTURE PLANS:
    -New Suspension

Those are gettin reattached together, the zipties were just a quick fix.
    Last edited by swassheefry; 04-28-2006, 01:41 AM. Reason: sold the accord
    In memory of Jameel Johnson 4.30.05--You will never be forgotten...

MY Car

HydroDunk Mixtapes...check it out

if theres anything id love to see more of, its black cb7's. some rims will look swell to say the least.
    2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
    2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Nice grille job. I don't see the eyebrows though.

As for the rest of the car, looks good. It's begging for something original though. What do you think is going to make your car bomb diggity?

Comment

car looks great!! really clean, and good job on the sideskirts. are rear lips available for the cb7?

gonna look great when you get rims and a drop.

- 1993 Accord LX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (wrecked)
        - 1991 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1990 Accord EX - Grey sedan (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - White sedan (sold)
        - 1992 Accord EX - White coupe (sold)
        - 1993 Accord EX - Grey coupe (stolen)
        - 1993 Accord SE - Gold coupe (sold)
        Current cars:
        - 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon - Daily driver
        - 2004 Chevrolet Express AWD - Camper conversion

Comment

hey bro car looks good, glad to see you got the lower tie bar on
          cb7 sold
          2002 mineral gray mustang gt not stock
          95 accord lx daily driver

Comment

wow good job on the mugen sideskirts! are these gonna be the next big thing after the mugen front lip? it could possibly be...

speaking of the sideskirts, how did you retrofit them on? are they sitting over the stock sideskirts? where did you get them? they look good!

the rest of the car is coming along great! one-pieces are always a plus. any more closer pics of the grill against them? i want to see how a 90-91 grill matches to a 92-93 headlight. thanks!
            1cor10:31
            - 92 LX coupe
            - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

thats a good start....that car will be pimp with a drop and rims.
              why don't you try to get the headlights blacked out since the bumpers are...btw did you seperate the bumpers with a heatgun or spraypaint the outside?
              I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

slateboy-- i still have eyebrows, i juss havent put em on with the jdm headlights yet, i sorta like the no eyebrow look with the jdm's. when i had the stock headlights i had em on. also i just made the holes to mount the grille bigger so it could slide out over that lip under the grille on a 92-93 bumper, made it fit perfect.

cpmike--im lookin for rear lips, it will prolly end up being a erebuni style 129 rear lip. its the only body lip (like one of two) that isnt a POS and would crack instantly. and yes...rims and the drop will be needed

92accorddx--yea i got it on in 15 minutes the second time around with jackstands lol. it was cake

timmy0tool-- the sideskirts r easy, u juss havta cut the end off that is at the front of the car, trim the base a lil b/c its too wide. take the factory skirts off. and u drill new holes and just put em on. the triangle endcap thing covers up the part u hadta cutooff so u can notice it anyway. i got them from www.streetstyler.com for free b/c one came broken and i never had them replaced and when i juss started lookin at em to see what hadta be done to retrofit them i noticed what needed to be cut was the part that was broken off anyway. it was kick ass.

93akorddse--neither, i bought those blackhoused bumper lights off ebay for 15 bucks, cuz i didnt have lenses from my old bumper plus it was a 90 bumper so they wouldnt fit anyway. and i dont black the headlights out cuz i dont have the balls to take apart my jdm headlights.....

thanks everyone for ure comments, ill post more pics up when i get some of the stuff i have here installed. and i get the new wheels and a drop but i dunno when thatll be as of right now
                Last edited by swassheefry; 04-28-2004, 05:21 PM.

MY Car

Comment

i thought it would be hard to take apart my headlights but it was actually pretty easy.....if you ever deciede to do it then there is a DIY on this forum the is really helpfull.
                  I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

nah.....too scared lol, i like the look...so ima stick wit it

MY Car

Comment

either way that car looks nice
                      I don't lie, I bullshit

Comment

I got some springs for sale..hit me up..

-A. Swift
                        CB7 member number 137
                        Black Doubt Crew member #2
                        Ebay Whore Club member #5

-I was at the dentist, breathin' in some nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and all of a sudden..I ran faster!!!

AIM: boostinswifty38

alipne 7995 deck, pioneer 400w 4 ch amp, and all the wires for sale..500 obo!

R/C cars and a heli for sale..2 airbrushes, paints, bodies galore..etc etc..tc3 and xxx buggy for sale..400 for it all! hit me up for details n pics

Comment

hey man i like you car but you realy have to get seperaters for the wires on you engine man there curint going through those and you wil back fire on yeah you never put plug wires together
                          there will be seroise issues later you you keep them together

(\__/)
                          (O.o )
                          (> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!

Comment

Very neat look to it. Word up.
                            + '93 Accord EX - CB7 - Frost White w/ Dark Blue = teh s0ld (ilikebigbutts)

2006 Cobalt SS - 2004 Monte Carlo SS - 1990 CRX Si

. Snail Squad .

Comment

updated, got pics of the new wheels

MY Car

Comment

Working...
                              X